Chapter 6

So I wrote a new version of this story. You will see stuff from this story but its going to be somewhat different than this story. First chapter is up. Thank you for reading.

After I kicked and hit Adam with pillows I finally went home. When I got home I saw a furious Keyla seating on my couch. I nervously laugh as I walk up to her.

"Where were you Missy? I've been calling you since last night but I couldn't reach you. You have a lot of explaining to do." She said sternly as she put her hands on her hips.

I sigh and said, "Can I go and take a shower first? Because I really need one."

She rolls her bright blue eyes at me and said, "Fine but hurry." I open the front door then Keyla takes out her phone and went to the kitchen. I laugh softly and went upstairs to my room.

When I got upstairs I look at myself in the mirror to see me still wearing Adam's sweatpants and his sister' stank top. How come Keyla didn't notice? And she notices everything. Whatever! I stripped off my clothes and take a cold shower. It's like 90 degrees outside.

When I was done showering I dry myself and put on deodorant, lotion and all that stuff. And when I was done I put my bath robe on and search out for clothes. I pick out a camouflage tank top, black ripped low skinny jeans, black converse and a couture bracelet that says 'LOVE'. When I was done putting my clothes I sat on my vanity to do my make up. I put on light eye shadow, two coats of mascara, and lip balm.

I stand up and look at myself. "I look good" I take my keys, wallet, and then went downstairs. When I arrived downstairs, I see Keyla seating on the couch doing god knows what. "Hey K" She look up and she was about to say something but I beat her to it. "Before you say anything how about we go out for lunch. My treat though."

She stands up and said, "Ok but you better te-"

"Yes I'll tell you everything in the car" With that I close the door and we went to my car. We went to Best La Cruces for lunch. We ordered our food and I told her everything while we were eating. I told her how Adam punched that guy called Elliot because he was touching 'his girl'. Keyla squealed when I told her that. Then I told her how I 'lost' my keys and that Adam forced me to stay the night at his house, and yeah I told her everything.

Keyla was telling me how her boss's daughter is such a snob when I saw the last person I wanted to see.

Elliot.

He was standing outside looking at me with a smirk on his face. He saw me glare at him and he smirk wider. I roll my eyes at him and look at Keyla to see her looking at me strangely.

"Are you okay Jess?" She asks me.

I shook my head. "Yeah I'm fine it's just that Elliot is outside." Her eyes widen and she look out the glass window. Then she saw him.

"Oh my god! Is that him?" She asks. I nod. "Wow! For a jerk he's really HOT!" I nodded again. Even though I now dislike Elliot but I'm not gonna lie. He's hot. But not as hot as Adam though. Adam is sexy!Oh my god! Why am I always comparing other boys to Adam? When I do I always say Adam is better.

"Anyway let's for-"

"Hey Jessica and Jessica's friend" Elliot greets us as he said down next to me. I turn to look at him and give him a fake smile. Then I continue to drink my coke. A few seconds later I look up to see Keyla looking around the restaurant awkwardly and I see Elliot looking at me.

Keyla gets up took her phone and bag and said, "I'm gonna go to the ladies room or maybe home. Because I can feel the tension in the air and it's very awkward so yea." With that said she ran out of the restaurants. Well thanks for helping me get rid of Elliot K. I thought sarcastically. I slowly turn around to face Elliot.