Titles are kinda hard ngl

Here's a new OC I adopted from lilspacebirb! I have two others I got from them, but I finished Xear first.

Xear is an elder luminombre, in fact

Xear is an elder luminombre, in fact... she's THE oldest one. She is the first one to have been created. Because of this, she is a bit more faded compared to the rest of her species, although the other elders do look like her. Because of her status as the first luminombre, after she died in her first life, she was reassigned as a part of the elders as soon as she was 16 in her second life. This has never happened before to the other elders. She is very caring and patient, unlike the rest of the luminombre elder council, and is the one who is the voice of reason. However, do not let her sweet nature fool you, as she can be fairly violent when angered.

Anyways-

A few things.

1: Hey, how is everyone's entries coming along?

Just tell me in dms if you don't want to tell me in the comments!
I know Lil's progress as well as Pumpking's. In fact Lil is already done lmao!

All I need to know is AbbeyFazbear, DragonWriter4ever, tipsyarmageddon, and MadieeJoyy

That's all! Remember, there is no technical due date, so just take your time!

2: I really want to do some art trades with people! I am willing to art trade with anyone who is also willing and open to it!

3: Does anyone have any challenges I should try? I'm kind of struggling to really draw tbh-

4: Which character do you guys want to see a chapter of drawings dedicated too? It can be any of my ocs lol just comment any you want to see more of- heck, even otps or whatever!!

Okay that's it!