chapter 3

-Calm before the storm.

-shouto's POV-

I walk into school i walk to the library to foucus on my school work i must have been doing for 30 minutes i hear the chair opposite of me i glance up seeing haruhi "morning senpai" i hum as i continue it suddenly becomes loud i growl "you'd think it woukd be quite" i say angrily packing my bag up and leaving the room i see kyoya walk uo to me with out that dumb ass.

"Morning sigharaka" he says i hum acknowledgement as we continue to wall him following me i scoff at him.
" no place quite to study" he hums cockily "I'm not studying you moron, i have paper work to do and i hate it" i seeth through clenched teeth
" not one for paper work, hmm?"
"Obviously you bofon, tch" i say sarcastically he nods "follow me we'll go to the club till class starts to get this over with" he says starting to lead the way.
"TCH, FUCKING WHAT EVER!"  I say annoyed.

'Damn miyu is right sometimes i do sound like a tsundere'  scoff again as we enter i see everyone else talking loudly then looks at me it goes silent it you could hear a pin drop i scof and turn around and leave walking to the classroom to finish the paper work
'Tch can't the old man do this?' I think angrily but Finnish it none the less i put it away and pull out my phone.

Text conversation
--------------------------------------------
S: miyu what is for lunch?

M: i believe I'm bringing it to you? So what do you wish to have?

S: fried rice with a frap.

S: this is kept from my father, understood.

M: yes ofcourse master, i know you say only that but what about my home cooked lemon chicken?

S: you can cook Without burning the house down?

M: okay, it's my girlfriend's cooking she made us some since i let it slip that you like it.

S: whatever, tell sakura i thank her for the food.

M: will do, have you done the paperwork?

S: yes, you can pick it up when you drop my food to me.

M: understood.

S: what do you want to say?

M: oh? You caught onto that through text? 

S: i am your boss, and I've known you long enough to know when you want to ask something.

M: it's about the women...i know it's not my place to say this but i think we're both aware that she's a predator.

S: yes I'm very well aware, but right now that will have to wait as to find away out of this.

M: we can say we are together.

S: my father knows your sexuality hence the reason he assigned you to me.

M: that would make sense.

S: i have to go, I'll see you at lunch.

M: yes master.

S: so bothersome.

M: uh huh 😜

S: childish.

End of conversation
--------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone into my packet and go back to sketching before my phone goes off i pull it out and open it unknown?
I press the contact.

--------------------------------------------------

???: don't think I've forgotten about you.

???: you will pay for what you did.

???: I WILL BACK YOU PAY!

???: enjoy while you still can.

???: calm before the storm.

???: i will make you wither in pain.

???: sincerely, an old friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I freeze that can't be...right can it? I thought it was dealt with? Was i lied to?
I growl 'I'll have to get miyu and sakura to move into the house for protection'
I look around only few people are in here 'why do they have to come back'
Class starts i foucus at whats at hand not noticing tamaki's worried glances at me.

-lunch ime skip-

I pack everything up i notice tamaki pointing at me i walk up to him and hit him over the head with my bag "moron it's rude to point" i say casually kyoya smirks.
"Having lunch with us" tamaki says.
"Tch, miyu will be joining for her lunch break" i say walk past them i hear tamaki say.

"His opening up to was kyoya!" He yells excitedly 'if you only knew....if you only knew'  see miyu walk up to us with the food i just grab her and drag her to the closest room which was the club room.

"What was that about?" Miyu askes
Unbeknownst to us the host club are listening in.

"Miyu this is urgent, you will be moving into my house with sakura no questions." I state plainly as i tap her neck where her scar is

"Yes master shouto" she says catching on "we'll talk more about it later." As i open the club falls to the floor besides kyoya and mori aswell as haruhi.
"Must yous really be so bothersome?" Miyu walks and sits down placing our food down "I'm taking it your gonna make me eat with you master shouto" already knowing my answer.

"Yes" i text my driver to get sakura and there clothes and personal items.
I sit down across from her the ckub quickly joins i roll my eyes.

"Master shouto, your appointment has been moved so we'll have to go to that before we get my belongings" she says before eating.

"Your belongings as well as miss sakura are at the estate, I've informed senior sigharaka about this and has agreed" i say as i take a sip of my drink she nods
And ooens her mouth "later" was all we said before listening to tamaki yell aymt the twins who I've learned to be hikaru & karou hitchiian's about touching haruhi i take a bite of my lemon chicken the conversation turns to a trip miyu looks at me i shrug as we eat.

"Sighra-chan will yiu be coming?" I believe honey said "if I'm not busy" i say bluntly Miyu nods and messages someone.

Rin runs into the room and falls to her knees next to me shocking everyone but myself "rin what are you doing here?" She giggles and simply says as she fixes her revealing top "i missed my dear future husband" rubbing her breasts on my arm "disgusting, miyu take miss rin out of my sight and school to her house or get brock to do it" she nods "lady rin follow me please after she packs out lunch away "no i want my lovely man to take me home" she says sugestively " I'm not doing that no go before i call mr.sigharaka telling him about this issue. And you even attemot to harm miyu i will maje sure you company goea bankrupt" i say darkly.

-------------------------------------------------
PART 1 DONE!