chapter 1

- Shoutos POV-
" master shouto wake up, you'll be late" said my maid i grumble and pull the blanket off me " thank you miss miyu" i say flatly she smiles and nods and gets my uniform I'm guessing i unbutton my shirt she walks in with it and rolls her eyes i look at her she says "do you need help?"

I shake my head "you may leave"  i say ' she's been around since i was 13 and she's gay hence why dad hired her to be my maid'  get dressed i walk out and call out to "miss miyu" she shows up to me and smiles " yes master shouto?" She questions in her happy voice "i need helo with the damn tie " i say plainly she giggles and helps me " your lucky i know how to tie these" she says.

"i feel like you'd make a great secretary for the company instead of a maid" i say she takes a step back she's 24.
"Master shouto I'm flattered you think so but I'm happy being your maid" i nod as she hands me my bag
"noted but do think about it, i will pay you a good amount as you know, we have plenty of time to discuss this. Anyway, i must be off. I'll see you after school." As i walk out to my motorcycle and rode of to school.

-time skip school-

I see a bunch off people looking at me i pull into the teacher car park and take off my helmet hearing multiple gasps from people i put it on the hendals and shut off the bike and made a audible 'tch' noise and walk passed everyone i soon hear comments from girls.

"HE'S SO HOT!"

"Oh he should join the host club"

"Ahh! He looked at me!"

"Oh god!"

"He has pircings! Oh god!"

I growl and walk to the office and get my schedule and walk to the class as it the bell rang i made it 5 minuets later and knocked on the door hearing " oh that must be the new student i was telling yous about come in!" I heard a loud female voice i walk in and she becond me to from to introduce myself
"hello, I'm shouto sigharaka. I do not care to become friends with any of you. I'm here to get my schooling done, don't. Talk. To. Me."  I say  nonchalantly and hearing gasps and seeing girla swoon walk to the desk the teacher told me to.

The teacher starts doing work i notice a blond looking at me i glear at him he shivers and goes back to his work, i continue to do mine the teacher call on me " mr.sigharaka can you solve this math equation" she says and i get up and write the answer "100,194.56" i say flatly and sit down yearning looks from everyone.

-bell rings-

I pack up all my books and put it into my bag as the blond and a male with glasses walk up to me " hello sho-" i cut him off "it's sigharaka to you we aren't friends, interrupt me again we will have a problem shou." I seeth.

" mr. Sigharaka not the best way to talk to headmaster's son, and very aggressive" glasses says.

" i don't care about you or what you think Ootori. Leave. Me. Alone." Pushing past them i sit outside to eat.

- Tamaki POV-

"Kyoya! We need him to join the hosts!" I say once sigharaka leaves as we walk to the hosts in the cafeteria.
I see my haruhi! Being defiled by the twins! "Men! We have a new member to the host club!" I say.

"Boss is it that new guy?" The twins say.
"Yep! We must get him to join him!" I say.

-after school-

-Shouto POV-

I get my bag ready to leave i see two red heads walking up to me i growl as they drag me off thw a music room? I see pedals hit us i growl "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING DIM WITS!"  I growland pull my body from the twins making them falling on their ass.
I see a child walk up to me and hugs my leg with in that second he went flying " DON'T. FUCKING. TOUCH. ME!"
I see a feminine guy? She? Walks up to me and with a apologetic smile "I'm sorry sigharaka~senpai about them" differently a she " tch, whatever." I say i feel a hand grab my arm in a tight grip with probably enough to cause a fracture in my arm "don't talking to my darling DAUGHTER LIKE THAT"  he yells before it went quite the club looks at him all i did was look at my arm it was already bruising i growl as my phone rings i answer.

"Hello sigharaka speaking"

"Tch, do it yourself!"

"Fuck off!" I say hanging up i turn to leave i growl as I'm stopped by the silent male i punched him in the stomach shocking everyone " TOUCH ME AGAIN WE'LL HAVE MORE PROBLEMS THEN A HURT STOMACHE!"

"You know haruhi's secret so you'll must join" he stats.

" fuck off i will, i don't care about their gender!" I say the door opens reveling my maid and quickly walk to me and glears at the club " master shouto, master sigharaka has ordered to see you at his office" she stats happily to me before turning to them " touch my master shouto again we will sue who touches him" with venom shocking everyone.

"Tch, I'm fucking leaving" i say before walking before looking over my shoulder "coming miyu?" She nods quickly turning on her heels and walk to me.

-no ones POV-

"Tch, I'm fucking leaving" says the young sigharaka before walking off
The maid looks at tamaki " touch him again you'll become a normal person" she mutters lowly eyes go darkly.
"Coming miyu?" The said female nods
"yes master" before walking out of the room to go see the said masters father.

"Woah! They're both scary!" Yells the small third year yearning nods and mumbled agreements from the rest.

"Tamaki~senpai, you said he joined on his own...so why did he become very aggressive at the mention of joining unless your trying to force him to join" said the logical first year.

" well, he didn't want to join so it was easier to do that."

"Takashi are you okay? He hit you pretty hard" honey says to his cousin
"Come on we're going to tge hospital to see if he's done damage" all agreeing to go.

-shoutos POV-

We sitting in the hospital's room as miyu sees the hist club and nudges me i roll my eyes at her the docter walks to us "the usual thing?" Says the older male making the club look their way.
"Yes but i believe someone might of injured my arm" i say plainly
" did you feel the pain?" He questions like always
"When do i ever feel the pain. And it felt like a normal grip" i say in a bored tone.

Grandpa walks in "ah tbought I'd find you here my favourite grandson" he says happily "I'm your only grandchild"
I reply back.
"Making you automatically my favourite" he chirps back.
"And also least favourite" i say back as the doctor dose his assessment of my body.
"All done, your arm is fine just bruised and miyu if anything happens contact me and I'll do a home vist" he says.
"I can do it myself" i snap.
"We know that master shouto" miyu replys back i roll my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter one is done!

This is a yoai book!