chapter 5

-the doctor vist at OURAN!

A/N: Shouto is apart of the host club dispit him refusing to acknowledge his part in it.

Also a long chapter btw.

-Shouto's POV-

I walk to class thinking 'how did they get out? Last i was told they were in prison' i sigh as i continue to walk not noticing the young looking male runing to me till he jumps on my back
"Hello sighra-chan!" He says happily
"Morning" i grumble before continuing "can you kindly hop of my back?"
"Sure!" He says hopping off.
"We're going to the host club before the exams" honey says

"Exams?" I question as we walk honey being on moris shoulders i walk next to mori "yeah kyo-chan's hospital comes every year tomame sure everyone is in good health" i nod as we made it to this club.

"My son is here!" Tamaki yells as he goes to grab me i side step he crashes into mori.

Everyone starts talking about how to hide haruhi's true gender mori says
"Fancy tuna" causing everyone but haruhi and i to smirk she starts going on about becauses she's poor then mentions me giving her some i shrug
They look at me "miyu made them so they would be 'commoner' tuna" i say casually "tch, plus i never said it was fancy" i walk and sit down kyoya walks to me "you'll have your own room as requested" he says simply
"Must of been the old man" i say plainly

"Old man?" Kyoya questions as he writes is is death book " the old man would be senior sigharaka to hide the information about my health" i say plainly as i look at the report " why is all the people that work for me fucking morons" i seeth mori rasies a eyebrow at me i roll my eyes " do you ever fucking talk or are you mute?" I question the host club watches this encounter as mori sits across him.

"i only talk when necessary" he says plainly trying to get a reaction.
" would explain why your the 'strong silent type'  but i do get why girls tall about your voice it's nice" he says flatly shocking everyone.

- to the exams-
( haruhi and shouto are in the same room in diffrent arears with curtains to help with the story)

As we walk i hear them talking about haruhi having her own room not before the twins pranked tamaki whitch was funny after he called us the "homosexual supporting cast in his love story"  most of everyone got the revenge on him kyoya tells me i have the same room as haruhi, i walk to the room with haruhi who looks kinda nervous " it's nothing major haruhi you'll be fine" i say as i walk infront of her to show the way " are you really okay sharing a room with me?"
" it's not that bad plus i have my own reasons for needing a room to myself, plus it won't be long" as we reached it unbeknownst to the two "males" a girl was "attacked" and was heading to where they were.

"Mister sigharaka you'll be in here, miss fugioka were are aware of your situation" the nurse says we go in not even a minute later haruhi yelps i rush in and pull the creepy doctor of her his muttering about a daughter
'is he on drugs?' The dude the smals me to the wall as the other hosts run in "sir take your hands off me" he shakily does then host stard rambling about some bullshit then decided to help him.
I stand next to haruhi who's wearing tamaki's shirt and I'm shirtless showing my scars and shit.

Mori gives me his jacket after he sees my top half i nod me head when he puts it over me unknown of the couple of glears.

"Can yous leave?" Haruhi says tamaki starts his shit again "BECAUSE WE STILL TO DO THE EXAMS FUCK OFF!"  I yell the nod "mori" he turns to me i hand it back "thank you, keep it a secret please?" He nods and walks out i male haruhi agree.

I have my chest shows the do their shit.
"Do you self harm?" The doctor askes.
"What do you fucking think?" Forgetting haruhi is in here.
"Depression?"
"Im not depressed"
"Then why?"
"Do you even fucking read the medical report on me"
"Yes of course i have"
"Then YOU should know"
"Yes, but i need to do a mental health plan for you"
"I DON'T NEED ONE MY MENTAL HEALTH IS FINE!"
"You suffer from PTSD you need help"
"Just cause I have it, Dosent mean I'm mentally unstable. Keep your nose out of my file and life! You clearly don't know how to do your fucking job!" I say putting the shirt on walking out ignoring the doctor yelling
haruhi runs to me and simply says "i won't tell anyone sigharaka, but i hope your okay" i just nod i don't know why im like this....i mean i do.
"Stop caring about me, don't get close to me. Because you will DIE" i say before we walk into the club i see rin....
She runs to me "HUBBY!"  She yells then goes 'scary' "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU FLIRT WITH OTHER GIRLS WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!"
"Oh shut up will you, if i have a say in my marriage i will NEVER MARRY YOU"
"Oh hun are you getting cold feet" she says going to touch me.
"Don't touch me" i walk past her to kyoya "i will not be joining the club shit today" before turning and walking out with my phone blowing up every second i decide to open it walk i climb into the car.