Sorting

Jungkook became flustered very quickly, looking down at the floor and covering his face. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook hiding his face and smirked. He leaned over to Jungkook and removed his hands off from his face to see a red faced Jungkook. He started laughing, covering his mouth. "Hey, why are you laughing?" Jungkook pouted. "You're too cute." Taehyung said with his whole chest. Jungkook looked away from Taehyung so he couldn't see his red face. 

"So u-umm what's your favorite food?.." Jungkook tried to hide the nervousness in his voice. He usually was nervous asking anyone questions, but he felt that if he made one wrong move, he would get killed. Taehyung suddenly went pale. (As if he wasn't already pale) He licked his lips, and tried to come up with an answer. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, looking worried. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with a worried tone in his voice. He scooted closer to Taehyung and looked at his face. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, which made Jungkook instantly look away.

"I really like any kind of noodles." Taehyung was hoping it was a normal answer, looking at Jungkook. "Me too. I really like Tteokbokki though." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook, which made him feel embarrassed again. 'damn, why do I have to be so embarrassed..' Jungkook thought to himself. While Jungkook was having an argument with himself, Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, causing him to shiver. Jungkook wanted to ask what Taehyung was, but he was too scared. Taehyung then scooted closer to Jungkook, their sides touching. Taehyung then gripped Jungkook's hair, making Jungkook face him.

Jungkook was breathing hard, staring into Taehyung's eyes. He could stare into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes forever. Jungkook was frozen there. He couldn't move. His heart was beating fast, Taehyung still looking deep into his eyes. Jungkook got startled as he could see a tint of color change in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung eventually pulled away, smirking. "Is that what you really think of me, bunny?" Jungkook was confused. "W-what do you mean by that, I-" 

"Hush, I could hear everything you were thinking." Taehyung put his index finger on Jungkook's lips, shushing him. Taehyung leaned to Jungkook, getting closer, and closer, until they were centimeters apart. Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's cheek, caressing it. Taehyung closed the space between them, smashing his lips on Jungkook's. Jungkook's eyes widened at first, but he eventually melted into the kiss, closing his eyes. Jungkook was nervous, he had never kissed anyone or been in a relationship before, what was he supposed to do? Jungkook's hands still hung by his sides, not knowing what to do.

Taehyung took his hand off Jungkook's cheek, and put his hands on Jungkook's waist. Taehyung bit Jungkook's bottom lip. Jungkook froze. What was he supposed to do? 'am I supposed to open my lips, keep them closed, or-' Jungkook got interrupted by his thoughts when Taehyung pulled away and stared at him angrily. Jungkook was fearing he had done something so wrong. He closed his eyes, avoiding eye contact. "Open up your lips." Taehyung said, still glaring at Jungkook. Oh. 'Well how was I supposed to know what to do, stupid man?' Jungkook thought to himself. He opened his lips, still embarrassed.

Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook's waist, and smashed his lips back onto his, this time slithering his tongue into his mouth. Jungkook opened his eyes wide, it felt so weird to him. Jungkook was getting out of breath, but didn't pull away, why? He was too scared :l Taehyung eventually pulled away though, making Jungkook out of breath, taking deep and small breaths. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, he was hungry, for more. Jungkook saw that Taehyung was looking at him, and looked even farther away from him. Taehyung suddenly grabbed Jungkook's chin, forcing him to look at Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes widened as he froze in shock. Taehyung was looking at him and his eye color was a burning, glowing, red. Jungkook's memories from 6 days ago flooded back to him.  It was him.

(A/N)I fucking know I already started some books, but ugh, this story flooded into my mind, and I had so many creative ideas for it, so this might be one of the only books that I actually finish. I'm sorry to the people that want me to update the other books I started writing. It might take a long time. I'm so sorry, but enjoy this book.