someee 16+ content here folks

Jungkook's p.o.v
I started stretching with namjoon and Jin. I could feel my bones go snap crackle pop. Once we were done stretching, the dance teacher came in. I wonder where Taehyung is. I saw him go in his car and I thought he would be coming here.

"So class, have you guys remembered all of your choreography?" The teacher said, eyeing the class. Damn I want to kill her by cutting her throat open, throwing her in a lake, setting her on fire, and feeding her ashes to the stray cats outside.

I haven't remembered my choreography at all because of my injury. Shit shit shit shit shit. What am I supposed to tell her? She will of course ask how I got my injury, or she might say I was faking it. I can't just tell her how I got it, because I would be telling the whole class. How will I make up a lie? What else could I say?

"Mr.Jeon, are you alright?" The teacher said out loud, turning her head to a red-faced Jungkook, making the whole class look at him. They're all staring at me. I look like a fool. Everything will be embarrassing!

"Mr.Jeon? Would you like to share your problem with the whole class?"
The teacher asked me, pointing beside her for me to go there.

I walked over, my head facing down.
"Keep your head up, Mr.Jeon. now, tell us, what's your problem?" The teacher looked at me with her hands on her hips.

I started to tear up and hyperventilate, until eventually, I stormed out of the class faster thann me running when a girl tries to flirt with me.
I ran and ran until I reached the parking lot, shoving the doors in front of me.
I got inside my car, and caught my breath. I started the car,and drove back home. Maybe I should stop doing dance classes.

I arrived at my apartment, and got out of my car with my phone quickly.
I ran and ran until I reached my apartment door. I then smelled the air. Ugh. It smelled like marijuana mixed with cigarettes. Gross. I felt something run up beside me really fast, and I turned my head to look.

It was Taehyung. He had something in his hands and he was looking down at me. "Why are you here, Taehyung?" Jungkook turned his head to the side.
"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at dance class?" Taehyung asked in a mocking tone. "Let's just go inside." I said, sighing really loudly.
"You should brush your teeth, bunny. Your breath stinks." Taehyung said waving the air away from him with his hand. "It's not that bad." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh yes it is. It smells like strawberries and cream with hints of mint." Taehyung said, winking at me.

I looked at the ground, flustered. I never knew someone would compliment the smell of my breath and I would get so shy.
I unlocked the door with shaky hands, but I still unlocked it better than a white girl in a horror movie.

Me and Taehyung went inside my house. "It's so cold in here." Taehyung said, crossing his arms. "Maybe that's just because you're dead." I giggled.
"Anyways, I got you this ring that looks like 2 snakes cuddling eachother. I thought it was kind of cute." Taehyung said, handing the ring to me. It looked like it was made from copper. "Thank you so much." I said, hugging him. Surprisingly, he didn't hug back. I pulled away confused.
"What's wrong, do you not like hugs?"
"What is wrong with humans? They give eachother mini cuddles while standing up?" Taehyung said laughing.
"Well, I've never thought of it that way." I said, snickering. "Anyways do you want ramyun?" I looked at Taehyung and he had the most concerned look on his face.

"No. Spicy. Food." He said with a stern voice. "What, what's wrong with it?" I asked, giggling. "Because if it's spicy it most likely will have garlic in it." Taehyung said, picking up one of the ramyun packages. "See. Here. It says garlic powder." He said, pointing at the ingredients.

"Well is there anything you can eat?"
I asked in a mom voice.
"I can drink blood if you will offer me any." He looked at me with a perverted face.
"No sir." I said, shaking my head.
"Well, I guess I will eat nothing." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ugh, you need to eat something." I said in a sad tone. I am such a bad friend.
"I can eat sweet stuff if you got any." He said raising his eyebrows.
"I have some ice cream.." I said, looking in the freezer.
"That'll do." He said.
I got the ice cream from the freezer when he suddenly grabbed it from my hands in less than a second.
"You're fast." I said frowning.
"Fast at what?" Taehyung said giggling.
"Well.. running." I said with a shaky voice. God fucking dammit. Why do I have to be like this?..

Taehyung was suddenly finished with the whole ice cream pint. God. Damn.
I grabbed it from him, and threw it away.
"So.. anyways I'm bored." He said with his head facing the wall.
"And I'm sorry for giving you the.. injury." He said looking at me.
"No its fine, you would've died if I wasn't there, and plus, you didn't know it was me."
Taehyung smiled at me.
"But I won't do it again." He said with that cute fucking smile of his.
He held out his pinky, and I was about to pinky promise when he suddenly pushed me on the ground.

He jumped on me, almost like pouncing. What in the world is he doing?!
He pinned my arms to the ground, and smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't know what was going on, or why he did that, but it sure felt good.
He separated his lips from mine, and started licking my jawline and my neck. I started leaving out some sinful moans. God.. if you're watching this.. please look away and forgive me.
Taehyung started to move his hands from my arms to my waist. It gave me extreme butterflies, and I felt high. He soon put his hand under my shirt and started feeling my stomach. My vision was somewhat blurry at the moment, as I couldn't focus on anything. He brought his face up to mine, and stared into my soul.with his now red eyes. I knew what was going to happen, but I just let him hold me still.

He took my shirt off, and he took off his. He grabbed my thighs, and carried me to my room to throw my on my bed. He hovered over me, and right as he was about to unzip my pants, we heard a knock at the door.

"Jungkoookie hyung!" I recognized the voice. It was Yeonjun.