young & tall smh 🙄

Jungkook's p.o.v

Me and Taehyung practically threw our shirts on, and Taehyung hid in my closet as I shut the doors. The knocks kept getting louder and louder. I opened the door to look outside, but there was no one.. Did he fucking leave already? Suddenly, about 5 people jumped on me, trampling me.
"Haha Jungkook hyung, you are short!" The tall baby, soobin, said.
"I'm not short Soobin! You're just tall! I'm taller than Jimin!" I yelled at him.
The 5 boys got off of me, allowing me to stand up. "Soobin, hyuka, beomgyu, Yeonjun and taehyun. Wanna come in?" I opened the door wider. Soobin had to duck a little bit to get inside.

I wonder how Taehyung is doing..
Inside the closet. Bahahabshwh
The boys sat on the table, already talking. "Hyuka's still in high school!" Soobin said teasingly, pinching hyuka's cheek. "Hey, stop it hyung!" Hyuka giggled and yelled at the same time. Yeonjun and beomgyu were just being lovebirds in the corner. The only time I get to see them in a while, they just will be lovebirds in front of me? Wow. I looked over at Taehyun, who was just sitting on a chair zoning out.
"Hey, Taehyun, how have you been?" I asked him, standing in front of him like a dad. "I'm doing fine, and you?" Taehyun looked up at me, smiling with his fangy smile. "Aww, Taehyun's got little fangies!" I teased him. He was like a son to me. An adopted son that wasn't much younger than me lmao.
(These are txt's creature types) (beomgyu: fairy Yeonjun: werewolf Soobin: werewolf Hyuka: Witch Taehyun: vampire)
It was nice to see the young boys again. I felt like I had a family when they were there. Like they were my younger brothers I was babysitting.
I got a glass of water, and came back. They all held up the box of cupcakes Taehyung gave to me like they were performing some ritual.
They all stared at me as I came back in the room and it was quiet for a few seconds, when..
"JUNGKOOK HYUNG CAN WE EAT THESE CUPCAKES WE HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING ALL DAY AND WE'RE GONNA STARVE TO DEATH IF WE DON'T EAT THESE!" Beomgyu yelled as all the other boys were chanting "cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes."

"Ugh, yeah, yeah fine, don't make a mess." I facepalmed myself. It's like they were kindergardeners.

Once they ate all the cupcakes, there was frosting all over their faces, and Taehyun just sat there, he didn't eat any cupcakes. He looked sad.
I walked over to him, and sat beside him.
"Taehyunnie, are you okay? You seem sad and distant from everyone." I asked, tilting my head.
"Yeah. It's just that I miss my family and I don't really have an appetite and energy." Taehyun looked at the ground with a sad smile on his face.
"It's okay, I miss my family too." I put a hand under my face, propping myself up. "Do you want to go home?" I asked, putting my hands in my lap.
"Yeah, but I guess I'll wait for them." Taehyun was usually never this grim.
And I felt bad.

Once they were all leaving, I hugged Taehyun tightly, him squealing like a squirrel.
"Remember to think about cute puppies, and rainbow cupcakes." I said to Taehyun, him rolling his eyes.

"What? Anyways goodbye, please get happier, for me." I said, pressing my hands together. "Bye, and I will." Taehyun said, smiling. I noticed it was dark and Taehyung had been in that closet for like 4 hours.

I rushed to the closet, and opened the doors. Taehyung was sleeping, and snoring loudly in the dark closet. I pulled him out of the tan colored  closet, Trying to pull him on my bed. Eventually, it worked and he was still asleep. I sat next to him, and opened his eyelid, being annoying.

It was nightmare fuel as Taehyung had his eye rolled to the back of his head because he was sleeping, so I stopped.

I shook him, and shook him, but he was still sleeping like a hibernated bear. He eventually woke up and it was the most beautiful thing ever. His head was in my lap, his curly locks covering his eyes slightly, his perfect face, and his eyes looking up at me.

He reached his hand up to my cheek, and caressed it. He eventually sat up, and felt my slightly greasy hair as I hadn't washed it yesterday. He leaned his head on my shoulder, making me fall on the bed. He scooted up and repositioned himself so that I was snuggling into his tiddies and his chin was resting on my head, while our legs were tangled up, and he draped his arm over my neck, feeling my hair.

I felt comfortable and warm, and I began feeling sleepy as he stroked my hair with his long, skinny fingers. (Skeeny) I closed my eyes, and felt my tired body drift to sleep.