N.A

Warnings: none
Type: Fluff
Requested: yessir
Title: Cuddles
(Its short btw sorry)
______________

Fridays at the Hype House were the best. You and Nick would cuddle all the time. You would make the cringey yet cute couple tiktoks and the sweet instagram couple pictures. You had on one of his hoodies and some sweats.

He had gone to gone to get some snacks for you two to eat. You snuggle into the warmth of the blanket patiently waiting for Nick to return.

Nick came bursting in through the door and set the snacks and drinks down on the floor he closed the door behind him and jumped on the bed. He pulled your body onto his and and rubbed your back. He pressed gentle kisses to your cheek and every time you would giggle.

"What movie are we gonna watch this time?"

"How about we watch Aladdin?" I ask. He groans. "Baby, we've watched that one every time." I scoff. "Yeah but we didn't watch it last time."

"Could we maybe watch something with real people."

"Yeah sure, let's watch the live action one."
"I-i. I think you trapped me there. Fine." I tries to find it on the TV before just buying it on YouTube. I kiss his cheek. "Thanks you babes."

"Anything for my girl." You brush his blonde hair away from his eyes and kiss him. He hums and pushes you down on the bed. You were into a full on make-up session when you could hear music playing. You push nick off you and start watching the movie excitedly. "Yay. You clap pushing nicks head into your lap to play with his hair and braid it. "I love you y/n,"

"Awe, I love you to nick." You kiss his forhead.
_____________________________________

Words: 300

My mom wants me to do that end of year speech for graduation but I don't want to. My speech is shor but man was it powerful and the dumbasses at my school can't handle it.

I'm not trying be cocky, like I showed you yall would probably be like wHÅt the entire time cuz me to man.