C.D.

Title: summer idk
Requested: no
Warnings: none
______________

"Were gonna go play basketball wanna come?" Chris asked walking no his bedroom where i was lying on his bed watching tiktok. "Sure." I grabbed a book I brought with me.

He grabbed me hand tugging me through his house and out the door. His brother, Davion, was ready outside. "Wassup shawty?" He joked. I giggle and lay down in a more shady spot.

Time skip

"Y/n he's cheating!" Chris whined like a child. "Davion play nice." He scoffed. "I am playing nice, hes the one cheating." They begin arguing before chris lightly pushes Davion. "Why, this is the good part." I groaned and walked over to the two. I push the two away from each other before grabbing the ball thag was rolling away. I turn and took it up into the hoop. On luck, it makes it in and i smirk.

Both the boys look over at me surprised. I usually wasn't a sports person. I walked over to my tree and picked my book up. I walked inside and to Chris's room and layed on his bed like before. 

Time Skip

Chris walked into his room with his basketball under his arm. He was shirtless but held the shirt he was previously wearing in his hand. His forehead was drenched with sweat. "Hey baby," he chuckled coming over to me. "no stop it Chris, go shower."

"Come with me?" he begged. I shook my head pushing him back towards the doorway. "Go." I ordered. He walked out of the room. I stayed there continuing to read. After a while of reading I got bored and fell asleep. 

When I woke up I felt the bed dip on either side of me. I opened my eyes and saw an arm, I turned my head to the other side and saw another arm. "get off me Chris." I whine turning around to face my boyfriend who was hovering above me. "Bute why?" he whined back laying his head on my chest. My arms wrap around his neck just then realizing he was shirtless again. "where's your shirt?" he motioned over to his chair where a shirt and hoodie layed. "can I wear the hoodie." he nods and gets up to retrieve the hoodie from the chair. He takes it to me and I put it on. "Beautiful." he murmurs and layed his head on my chest again. "G'night mamas."

"night babe."

-----------------

words: 405

lets not talk about how short this is thx 

yall I made a book for a diary and its published and has some stuff on it so if you wanna read that and learn more about me you can. n e ways, love yall sm