Chapter One

Elena looked at Klaus then at Caroline. Then back at Klaus. She wanted to say yes. But she knew Caroline would be mad at her. But on the other hand. Why would she say no? Yes he made her life hell. He killed her. He killed her aunt. But she didn't want to hold a grudge against him for the rest of her life. "Yes I would love to." Elena spoke. Caroline was furious with Elena. For accepting the date. Why would she do that to her? Elena and Klaus made a date for the next night. "I'll pick you up at 7." Klaus then kissed Elena in the cheek. Elena paid for the drinks then went back to the table. Where she knew she was going to get it from Caroline.

 Where she knew she was going to get it from Caroline

Elena sat down she knew she was going to get it. "How dare you do that to me? - I'm supposed to be your best friend. - and you go and accept a date with Klaus? - my Klaus. - just who do you think you are?" Caroline shouted. The grill went quiet. "I'm a human freaking being. - I'm entitled to go on a date with whoever I want. - and he isn't your Klaus. - Klaus doesn't belong to you. - and if you can't accept that then maybe just maybe you not a friend. - you are not my best friend. - go to hell Caroline." Elena got up and left the grill. Caroline sat there shocked "what just happened?" Caroline asks.

  Caroline sat there shocked "what just happened?" Caroline asks

Elijah turned to Klaus "treat her well my brother. - you put her through enough pain." Elijah spoke. "I will. - I promise." Klaus now spoke. Caroline made her way up to Klaus. Klaus refrained from rolling his eyes. "What can I do for you Caroline?" Klaus asks. "I know you are just trying to make me jealous. - I know you still want me." Caroline now fluttered her eyelashes at him. "That's were you are wrong Caroline. - I'm not trying to make you jealous. - I don't want you. - it's funny you know. - when I did want you. - you wouldn't give me the time of day. - but the minute I asks someone else out you want me. - do me a favour Caroline. - do what Elena said and go to hell." Klaus then put down his drink. And walked off. Kol and Elijah looked at one another. Caroline stood there shocked. "You know Caroline? - you were never good enough for my brother. - he deserves a queen. - you are just common useless vampire." Kol spat. Elijah couldn't keep back the laugher as much as he tried.