Chapter Three

The next day Damon banged on Elena's front door. "Klaus? - seriously? You go on a date with Klaus? - I only dumped you because I thought you didn't love me. - I guess I was right." Damon spoke after Elena opened the door. "I did love you. - but I have every right to move on. - and yes I've went on a date with Klaus. - it's my life Damon. - you don't have a freakin' right to come here and speak to me like that. - I would still be with you if you didn't dump me like everyday trash. - and on that date with Klaus. - I've felt something that I've haven't felt in a while. - fireworks. - butterflies. - so Damon go to hell." Elena spoke and slammed the door in his face.

" Elena spoke and slammed the door in his face

A few hours later. Caroline walked in. "Are freakin' kidding me? - you actually went on the date with Klaus? With my Klaus?" Caroline now shouted. Elena rolled her eyes. "Yes I went on the date with Klaus. - and the last freakin' time. - Klaus does not belong to you. - you had your chance and you blew it. - for years Klaus was chasing after you. - and you turned him down at every single chance. - if you really wanted Klaus. - then why didn't you go for it? - or was it because you finally got attention from a guy?" Elena spat back. She wasn't having it. Not from Damon. And not from Caroline.

 And not from Caroline

Elena rang Klaus. She ranted about Damon. And she ranted about Caroline. "I would love to go on another date with you Elena. - but are you willing to put all the hassle?" Klaus now spoke. "I'm more than willing. - they are just jealous. - and they all can go to hell." Elena spoke. Klaus smiled. Elena smiled. Klaus didn't know how Elena had made him feel so alive. Made him so happy. He didn't know why he was chasing after Caroline in the first place.