Pleasure Desire

-- this story is RATED SPG (R-18) hanggat maari huwag babasahin ng mga bata.

Disclaimer.
this is work of fiction, inspired by the story of Smut Matsunaga.

--
"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy is not around!" she says while giggling.

I smilled upon her cuteness, she sat into my lap and put her arms around my neck.,

"Daddy! laro tayo"

"laro? ano naman ang lalaruin natin? I asked. while putting some loose strand of her hair behind her ears.

"Yes! Like you being my husband and me as your wife, ka-gaya ng mga nababasa ko."

"Silly" you just pout and I found it so cute.

"But I love that game, Daddy because you and I are going to make are own baby!"

"U-urgh--- who would reject my favorite baby."

she giggles then kiss my lips before running somewhere.

"Find me, Dad!" sigaw mo bago nag tatakbo papalayo.

" You, and your naughty games baby.

--
Pumunta ako sa kwarto mo, ngunit ang naabutan ko lamang ay isang papel  na naka-patong sa kama mo. a note stating " make it fast. Dad"

I cant helped, but to produce a low chuckle at your childishness.

nasaan kaya ang baby ko?

My Office

I went inside my office but still, you were not there again. There's a cuffs, a blind fold and a cup of chocolate  ice cream.

"Naughty." I reacted.

I sat at the corner of my bed and thinks as I play the cuffs using my fingers.

"Maybee..yes.. there.."

I hurriedly went inside the kitchen and right there, I saw you sitting  at the center of  dinning table like a child watching her mom preparing a food. "

I smiled upon your view, watching you how to eat the chocolate ice cream  in a 1 gallon container while it's in between your legs.

It's really your dream-- to be fucked inside the kitchen.

nasabi mo sa akin noon  na gusto mo talagang maranasan ito gaya sa mga storyang nababasa mo.

"Baby."

Lust automatically registers into your eyes when I walk in front of you."

I get the ice cream away from you. I put the blindfold as I kisses your kissable lips, down to your jaw, down to your neck and was about to pull me close when I caught your hands and put it at your back. I get the cuffs from my pocket and put it into you.

"U-ugh.. daddy"

I guided you to lay while not breaking our kiss.

I stood up spreading your legs widely. I started to move my thumb into your clit in circular motion.

I deviously grins before flicking your clit causing you to moan load

"F-Fuck D-adddy... O-ohhh"

Kinuha ko ang chocolate ice cream at pinanligo ito sa pag kababae mo.
naramdaman ko ang saglitang paninigas mo; nagulat ka panigurado.

I lick your Treasure, katulad kung paano kainin ang icecream na nilagay ko dito.

"Dad! please, I can't take it anymore I need you.. Ohhh please take me".

nag kunwari ako na hindi ko ito narinig at nag patuloy ako sa aking ginagawa, I slid my finger inside of you and start to finger fucking you".

nang napansin kong na nangi-nginig na ang iyong mga hita at sinsabayan mo na ang ritmo ng aking kamay. I forcely entered into your P*ussy.

"Dad! you yelled. there's an obvious hint of pain into your voice. and you nearly cried when I thrusted deep and fast, not letting you to adjust my size.

"s-hit .. I cursed in pleasure, when I can fell the roughness as I slid inside and out of you."

""D-addy , masakit" sabi mo sa akin habang naluluha ang mga maganda mong mata na naka-tingin sa akin.

"Don't worry baby, sa umpisa  lang yan, maya- maya it will be just a pleasure.

"I keep on thrusting you  as I gripped your butt so that you can really feel the hard impact of my balls.

"A-ahhh.. O-ohhh"          

"S-shit Dad! a-ahh -uhmmm like that"  you cursed when I hit your G-spot. I keep on doing that movement over and over again, so that I can hit and hit your spot while you, you spread your legs much more widely so I can penetrate you fully."

your moans and my groans are like music that fills the whole kitchen.       

I put your left feet at the top of my shoulder while still thrusting you.  

you put some icecream on your tits so that Im able to lick it while massaging them. sending additional pleasure on you. 

"Shit! dad! Malapit na ako..."
"ohh baby sabay na tayo.. A-aah"

we both moaned in pleasure as we both reach the heaven.

"Dad.. why did you----"

hindi mo na natapos ang sasabihin mo ng sabay tayong bumagsak sa sahig dahil hindi kinayanan nitong lamesa ang sexual desire mo."

-end-