Girl one is too kinky

Ash was shaking his legs nervously. He watched the clock on the wall. His fingers tapped the desk. Soon, he was going to leave work. He had a date tonight. He had to get home fast to freshen up and get ready.

He turned to his right. "What's with the staring?"

"I just... are you okay?" asked him Misty Waterflower, his journalist colleague who was seated next to him. She was still an intern, but she was promised a job. Misty looked concerned, though. It's because she really cared about Ash.

"Yeah, yeah." Ash looked away from her. Once it hit six, he grabbed his phone and his jacket and stormed out of the office.

Misty tilted her head. She shrugged and looked back at the screen of her laptop.

"Hey, you must be Melody. I'm Ash." Ash took a seat quickly facing her. "Sorry for being late. I got stuck in bad traffic."

"It's okay." Melody took a sip of the red wine. "I ordered some red wine for us already. I hope you don't mind."

"At all. Thanks." Ash took a sip as well. "It's good."

Melody smiled at him. Ash smiled as well. Right when he was about to start talking, Melody called for the waiter.

Melody went through the whole menu and ordered some of the most expensive dishes, but Ash was willing to do anything for this to work out. He smiled through the whole process of his wallet getting screwed.

"So," Melody put her elbows on the table. She smirked. "Is Gary your brother or cousin?"

"So, uh, remember when you said she's, you know, kinky?" Ash asked after he took a sip straight from a wine bottle. He was standing in his kitchen.

Yeaaaah...

"She wanted to be with me and with you..."

Huh? A double date?

"At the same time..." Ash cleared his throat. "On the same bed... having sex."

What the hell? When she talked about handcuffs, I thought she just liked to tie her boyfriend to the bed!

Ash felt like suffocating. "The threesome kink aside, she really wanted to date me."

Uuuuh, dude, why do you keep attracting these kinds?

"Are you asking me? You had her on your friends' list!"

Okay, never mind. Let's go to the next one. On that huge spam, I'm sure I landed some good ones.

"It's not like I have a choice anyway." Ash hung up the call. He was walking out of the kitchen when he noticed he got a text.

It was Misty.

Misty: Hey Ash are you okay? You seemed stressed earlier. I hope you're fine. Goodnight. See you tomorrow 😺

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Ash left his phone in the kitchen and walked away.