29

"bye, manager!" you wave, and he waves back.

jungkook still wasn't there. you tried to ignore the pain in your heart. you've been stood up before, so why does it hurt?

"sorry i'm late!" a deep voice apologizes.
you glance to where it came from.

jungkook is standing there, a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"it took forever for me to find the perfect flowers," he looks at the floor. "let's go!"
____________________________

"y'know, at first i didn't think that you were going to come," you gush.

"i'm sorry," he apologizes again. "i was so scared that you were going to leave before i got there."

"good thing i stayed a bit longer," you scoff. he nods. "but you went all out with the flowers."

"i wanted it to be special!" he protests. "sorry for wanting to be fancy for once! i took notes from namjoon."

"oh, yea, wasn't their anniversary a couple days ago?" you tilt your head. he nods. "that's cool."

"if you think i went all out with the flowers," he pauses. "then you should see what jin did for namjoon. there was a whole photoshoot and it was kinda awesome."

"woah," you mutter. "they deserve each other. they seem happy together, and that's all that matters."

"yoongi and hoseok need to learn a thing or two before they get married," jungkook jokes.

"what even made you come all the way here?" you change the subject.

"i dont know," he admits. "i just wanted to meet you, i guess. jimin also kept on pushing me to do it."

"what?" you narrow your eyes. "that brat!-"

"yea, he lies sometimes," jungkook shrugs. "but it's in the good of his heart."

"right," you nod.

"anyways, i found out about this cool place that i want to show you!" he grins.

"i live here," you roll your eyes. "i think i would know what you're talking about. nothing is a surprise anymore."
____________________________