30

"oh my god, why have i never seen this place?" your mouth gaped open as jungkook leads you around.

"because it's supposed to be hidden," he replies.

jungkook took you to a beautiful place. it was off of the beach, risen above the sea. there were fairy lights and fireflies dancing around.

"it's so.." you pause, searching for the right words. "magical."

"i know right," he grins. "i can't believe that this place even exists. i'm jealous that i don't live here, now."

"yeah, but seoul has some cool stuff too," you point out. "daegu is getting boring to me. i want to explore more.
you remember when i said i was an author?
i dont make enough money, so that's why i work at a cafe. i used to be able to write, but now all i have is writer's block."

"why?" he pouts.

"because this place.." you look around. "i'm so used to it that i haven't experienced anything new. nothing is new to me anymore."

"then come visit seoul and we can explore!" he smiles sincerely.

"in my dreams," you whisper. "anyways, we should get back. are you taking the night train?"

"oh man," his eyes widen. "holy shit."

"what?" you furrow your eyebrows.

"i didn't buy a ticket for the train," he purses his lips. "damn it!"

"uh oh," you bite your bottom lip nervously. "this is a dumb idea, considering how small my apartment is, but maybe you could just stay at my house the night?"

jungkook perks up. "really? thank you, noona!"
____________________________