36

you wake up on the couch, jungkook lying on the floor.

"get up!" you shout. he wakes up quickly. "we're going to be late!"

"oh shit." he rushes to the bathroom to take a shower.

"hey! i thought we agreed that i would take a shower first!" you scream. he doesn't listen to you, though.
____________________________

jungkook confessed his undying love to you about a week ago. he stayed at your house, instead of going back to seoul in the morning like you two had planned.

today, he finally agreed to go back to seoul.
of course, the one day that is important, you two sleep in.

his train leaves at 10:30, and you woke up at 10:00.
____________________________

"finally, we're here," you huff as jungkook and you run through the train station.

you two make it to his train, but he doesn't go in.

"well? what are you waiting for?" you scoff.

"give me your phone. i need to do something." you hand it over to him.
____________________________

kill.all.men

❤️17💬15kill

❤️17💬15
kill.all.men
it's still me ;)
don't worry, this is still y/n's account. i'm just changing one thing.
view all 15 comments
mrtaehyung i can't wait to see uuuu
meow.yoongi_ hurry up dumbass, the train leaves in 3 minutes.
posted 59 seconds ago
____________________________
change username?

change?

yes no
____________________________

you have successfully changed your username!
____________________________

"bye, y/n," jungkook hands you back your phone. "just because i'm not here doesn't mean that i'm gone. don't cheat on me, either!"

"i would never!" you act offended. "bye, jungkook. you know, if you ever need me, you can just take the train! it only takes like, two hours."

"good luck with your book," he beams, giving you a hug. "also, i love your new insta username!"

and with that, he left.
you watch as the boy gets on the train. he doesn't look back until he gets on. he stares at you from out the window.

"wait a damn minute." you pull out your phone. "i'm going to kill this bitch. he had the audacity to change my username?"

you feel your cheeks warm up as you look at your most recent post- the one that jungkook posted.

kill.all.men.but.jungkook

❤️27 💬17kill

❤️27 💬17
kill.all.men.but.jungkook
it's still me ;)
don't worry, this is still y/n's account. i'm just changing one thing.
view all 17 comments
jiminhasjams im loving the new username! 💕💕
imlejindary omg your username. it's adorable!! 💋
posted 3 minutes ago
____________________________

a/n: TYSM FOR READING THIS BOOOKKKKKKK
did you see what i did at the end? 😏 the username change?

UGHHH I LOVE THIS BOOK SM but idk i also feel like it moved too fast yk?

xoxo