part one.

monday, 1930pm.

"let's break up."

yuna looks at jungkook who's looking away.

"did i do something wrong? i'll fix it, i'll fix everything," she pleads the guy in front of her, holding his hands tightly.

"i already told you it's not you. i need some time on my own yuna," the taller one says in reply.

"so you've made up your mind?" yuna says as she tries to hold in her tears.

jungkook nods his head nonchalantly.

yuna lightly squeezes his hand for the last time and nods. 

"i can't force you to change your mind. thank you for everything," yuna forces out a smile and walks away, further and further away from him.

jungkook looks at yuna, his eyes not leaving her until she left his sight.

tuesday, 1330pm.

yuna unzips and takes out her books that she needed for the week from her bag and slowly puts them into her locker. as she is about to close her locker, a hand lightly slams the locker.

"yah, it's a bright, sunny day and you're putting on that face?" the taller guy makes a funny face, standing 10 inches away from yuna and leaning on her locker.

"and this is why everyone think we're dating, seokmin-ah," yuna rolls her eyes as she pushed him away from her and walking ahead.

"no way! besides, you have jungkook so-"

"we broke up," yuna stops in her tracks and seokmin crashes into her while taking huge steps.

"ow, you what?" seokmin asks as he rubs his arm.

"we broke up," yuna answers before she continues to walk, as if nothing happened.

"details?" seokmin puts his arm over her shoulders, tilting his head in curiosity.

"next time please," yuna removes his arm and points to the people in front of them. "they're looking."

"but you're still sending me to the basketball court right?" seokmin shines his signature grin.

yuna nods to his question.

they finally reach the basketball court on the first floor and seokmin grabs his bag.

"i think it's funny how we've been friends for one and a half years and i've never seen your whole basketball team play here," yuna says as she hops onto the platform next to the court.

"you always come during lunch break and leave when break ends, who do you expect to see here?" seokmin scoffs and walks towards the changing room. "i'm going to change, are you staying here?"

"mhm, i have nothing to do anyway. i'll watch you play today," yuna says to seokmin who's getting further away.

"that's a first but cool!" seokmin shouts as he walks into the changing room.

yuna takes out her phone and sighs as she sees the wallpaper. still jungkook. she looks through her photos to find new photos to replace her wallpaper but only finds her photos with jungkook.

'where did we go wrong?'

yuna finds a picture of her and seokmin and quickly switches her wallpaper to that.

as she puts down her phone, a tall guy enters the court. yuna looks around, not knowing what to do. she had never seen that guy anywhere before.

the tall guy nods to greet her and yuna responds with the same nod.