part three.

friday, 1205pm.

seokmin throws his textbooks under his table and rushes to class 2-3. he looks into the classroom to see no one inside at all. he sighs before turning back to see junhoe leaving their classroom, his hands holding a textbook and bottle of water.

seokmin runs over to him and taps his shoulders to get his attention.

"yah! uh, did you see yuna?"

"why would i?"

"ah, nevermind. let's go eat!" seokmin pulls junhoe's arm.

"nah, i'm fine with water. i'm going to the library to study," junhoe frees himself from seokmin's arm.

"you too? yuna texted me and said she's not eating and now i can't even find her," seokmin sighs and looks around in case he spots yuna.

"where does she usually go, go there?" junhoe asks.

"if it's after school, she would definitely go to the basketball court near her house but in school, i have no idea," seokmin sighs again.

junhoe shrugs at his statement and walks away, waving his hand from a distance.

seokmin walks away from the taller guy, dragging his feet.

junhoe reaches the library and walks slowly towards the rows of tables. he sits at the table at the very last row and starts looking through his textbook. he raises his head up from the textbook and recognises a familiar figure, three tables away from him. he sees yuna looking at a group of females drinking banana milk. junhoe scoffs and shakes his head in disbelief. 'why is she doing that?'

he texts seokmin to tell him that yuna was in the library but never got a reply.

he focuses back onto his textbook. half an hour passed and it was time for him to slowly walk back to class. he looks up to see yuna's head on the table. he walks over slowly and places his untouched bottle of water next to her arm before walking away.

yuna felt the touch and wakes up from her nap. she sees the bottle and looks around before standing up when she sees junhoe walking away swiftly. she quickens her pace and tries to catch up.

"don't do this," yuna puts the bottle back into his hand and looks at him before walking away first.

junhoe stands still and looks at the bottle before walking away to his class.

1530pm, class 2-1.

junhoe throws a piece of paper towards seokmin. he opens the piece the paper and reads to himself, 'tell the coach i'm sick so i'm not coming for training, thanks.'

seokmin tilts his head upon reading the note but nods in agreement to his request.

1600pm, class 2-3.

the bell rings and yuna quickly packs her bag. she sees everyone leave her classroom with each other and it reminded her how she only has seokmin as her best friend. she didn't have any close friends in her own class despite being their class president.

yuna waits for everyone to leave the classroom before locking the front door then proceeding to the back door to leave. she keeps her eyes on the floor as she dragged her feet to leave her classroom. as she opens the back door, she realises a tall figure in front of her standing still.

she looks up to see junhoe, and couldn't help but sigh.

"what?" yuna looks up at him.

"you take bus 4419 too, right?" junhoe looks at yuna.

yuna nods at him, not saying anything else.

junhoe pulls her arm, dragging her along with him towards the bus stop.

yuna frees herself from his arm when they reach the bus stop and takes a few steps away from him, not knowing his intention.

junhoe takes out his earphones and plugged them into his ears, not bothered by yuna. she rolls her eyes at the sight.

they got up the bus at the same time, sitting at complete ends of the bus — yuna at the front, junhoe at the back.

yuna presses the bell before the bus reaches her stop and junhoe prepares to get down.

as they alight, junhoe follows behind yuna without saying a word.

after awhile, yuna gets frustrated at his actions and turns around, startling him.

he pulls out one side of his earphone and waits for her to say something.

"what are you doing?" yuna folds her arms.

"walking," he says nonchalantly.

"why are you following me?"

"i'm not-"

"then why are you walking behind me?"

"my house is that way," he points towards the front of both of them.

yuna realises that her house was in the same direction and clenches her fist, not saying anything in return.

"please walk first then," yuna drops her shoulders in frustration.

junhoe plugs in his earphones and walks ahead of her.

once she realises that he is out of her sight, yuna turns towards the basketball court which was a hundred meters from where they were and walks towards it, still dragging her feet.

she throws her almost empty bag onto the bench and sits next to it before pulling out her phone from her pocket.

she goes through her gallery and sees the many pictures of her and jungkook. she clicks each one of them and every picture she clicked, a memory comes back to her. she looks at every picture for awhile before pressing the delete button. one by one, the pictures were all gone.

she puts down her phone and stares at the empty court. she gets reminded again of the times jungkook came over to her place and they would visit this place often because jungkook knew how much yuna loved to play basketball. this place was her most loved yet most hated because of all the memories she couldn't erase.

she gets startled by a bag that was thrown onto the bench next to her. a loud sound could be heard. junhoe walks from behind the bench and sits next to her.

yuna looks at junhoe before openly rolling her eyes, almost making him laugh.

"are you that annoyed?" he passes her a carton of strawberry milk before opening his own banana milk.

"yes," yuna takes the banana milk away from his hands and places the unopened strawberry milk next to his bag.

junhoe stays silent for awhile as he looked at yuna holding the banana milk tightly, not drinking it.

"so... i just need to tell you the reason right?"

author's note:

chapter three is out! how do y'all like it? pls remember that suggestions are open anytime and i would love to hear your opinions so do leave comments, thank you!