(2) ........boumb

"Copy that. Mission Lazarus-25 is a go."

"The motherboard is down."

Crashing sounds had followed him, signalling the bots were attacking again. Bakugou spoke over the radio. He had just taken out one of the biggest control panels in the city.

 He had crushed the board with his electric hand grenades, his signature weapon. He was tall and muscly, clearly fitting his part - the leader of the group tasked with taking down Deku. His grenades, made by the team's technician, were out of juice. Overworked after taking down hundreds of guards and a full sized motherboard that help run the whole city. It was about an even match without his grenades.  He could obviously fight these bots, just like all the endless missions before this. He was known for his extreme and brash fighting style. He would always try new things, getting creative every battle knowing he would prevail. But he had been trying to get into this tower for almost a week. He was exhausted and very frustrated with the high security. The guard bots were stronger than the regular peacekeepers and he was on the verge of collapse. Bakugou was fighting these stronger bots, still winning if you asked him. Unlike his usual battles, this couldn't have been farther from the truth. He was just doing the minimum for not getting caught. It was an even match, something he was not used to.

"PINK DIPSHIT!HELP, OVER"

He yelled over the intercom, calling for backup. It hurt his pride asking the others for help, being the leader and all, but he was pretty desperate, hating fair battles even more. He didn't feel like a challenge today.

static continued to hiss in the ear without any disturbance from his pink hair-ed friend. 

"PINKY! MINA!BACKUP!! NOW!! OVER OVER OVER!!"

"Well, didn't expect this Mr. I'm-The-Leader-I-Don't-Need-Help! OVER!"

Mina responded in her signature sarcastic tone, sounding extra happy, savoring this rare moment. She drew out the last part of the childish nickname, Mocking him further.

Bakugou was mad at this point, knowing how she wasn't taking the mission seriously. She would normally mock him while having a large ear-to-ear grin plastered on her face. It made her dimpled rosey cheeks standout even more against her dark and freckled complexion. It pissed him off, as she was probably grinning that same grin hearing him beg for backup.

A piercing in-human screech brought him back to reality from his rage daydream. More bots were arriving, making him realize this battle was no longer even.

"Shit, shit, HOLY--" He screeched as a wave of metal bodies advanced upon him. This is SO not what he signed up for when he decided to be a rebel assassin. He ran as fast as his long, athletic  legs could: aka pretty darn fast. He past rows of dingy staircases as he almost ran into more and more bots. He needed to escape but the bots kept coming and coming in swarms. The consistent stream of guards would make escaping no easy task. He lauched a smoke grenade behind him to cover his tracks. He quickly darted behind a nearby electrical panel, hiding from the blast that was to follow. The large blast finally went off, followed by billowing smoke. The loud noise confusing them causing them to lose him in the fog, the guard bots gave up.

"Nevermind....i don't need you help dipshit! You can fuck right off, OVER"

"Hu-uh, Fuck YOU Mr. I-don't-need-friends-unless-they-save-me-from-dying, over"

the static was so tempting to break . His adrenaline was no longer from being chased and-

"I CAN HEAR BOTH OF YOU"

Suddenly, He wished these robots would catch him

(607 words)