(4)...the one that got away

"I'm PISSED" Izuku yelled across the semi disserted street.

" I'm so bored" he drew out his words in order to get his point across.

"..and why's that?" said a muffled voice that came from below Izuku's stool.

--------------------------------------------------

Izuku had been cooped up in his backstreets for longer than usual without something too do. He was, obviously, bored out of his mind, making him become irritated and annoyed. He had just sat down for the break in his busy and active and BROING daily schedule. He had been talking to his best friend, Uraraka. He would normally vent to Uraraka, the quiet and upbeat friend listening to his rant about his boredom. She was a shy girl, normally hiding behind her long blue and brown fringe that covered half her face. The scene played out today as it played out everyday, with Deku sitting on a stool that made him almost as tall as his ego. 

Uraraka would normally sit underneath or beside the stool, leaning her head against the red metal frame. Uraraka was the "mastermind" behind almost all of Deku's plans, often helping too gound his Idea less in fantasy and more in what one could realistically could do, as Izuku was known for not being the most realistic. So she would polish his plans up and he would execute them superbly, the perfect duo. Partners in crime.

 Tilting her head up towards her friend, Uraraka waited for Izuku to repeat his oh-so familiar rant.

"I just don't SEE the point in holding out till they take down more 'boards, We can take over the rebel's territory better Now!" Izuku stated in his impatient, childish voice. His childish face and signature whine certainly didn't help him with being intimidating. Izuku knew this too well, and would normally cover up all these tell-tale traits around others. Izuku was nothing like the infamous "Deku". It was times like this where he was glad he was only known publicly by his alias.

Uraraka knew about his façade, making this smile that he gave her, even more special. The smile that caused butterflies, goosebumbs, warmth. A smile that lit up his face, making his freckles stand out even more from his permanently blushed cheeks. A smile so genuine you wouldn't even know he was dangerous. The knowledge that his normal scowl was so normal, but he could stop it all at the drop of a hat made him so intriguing.

She smiled, her under eyes squiging up on her copper eyes. She replied unenthusiastically with the same answer she would give everyday.

" ..well you wouldn't want to take out the rest of the motherboards yourself. It's better to let them do all the work then take them out.''

She finished her basic explanation with a wink that was hidden underneath her fringe, the same calm yet excited expression staying squished up on her face. Uraraka didn't mind that she answered the same questions over and over again, she liked talking to Izuku and feeling like he depended on her. She was perfectly content being in the background, letting Izuku take the spotlight.

"I KNOWWWW-wwwwww-wwwww" Deku whined again " It just SUCKS that I have to let HIM run around while I sit and do NOTHING" anyone could feel resentment and bitterness in his words.

"It's not nothing. It'll be worth it! Don't worry, I have it all planned out"

"That's what you always say though!"

"Then ask me something else?" followed by another hidden wink. She did sometimes forget her face was covered. But Izuku swore she winked with her whole face and could tell even thought her eye was covered.

" I'm just telling you my problems! What, you want me to make other problems to keep my mind off this?" Izuku had decided to continue one of his signature rambles again-