(3) group 57

Jirou was the technician of the band of rebels. She was known for her harsh attitude. You could probably mistake her for the leader if you didn't know any better. She was also the babysitter of the group of rebels, given the others behaved like actual children.

"I CAN HEAR BOTH OF YOU" she said across the intercom, her high raspy voice filling the other assassins with fear.

It surprised most, as the rare voice didn't seem to fit her tall, lanky frame. Her messy purple hair was shoulder length. Along with her intelligence and fit, slender body frame, her piercing magenta eyes made her arguably fit in with the others members who where just as different from the norm as she was.

----------------

"Well it's not MY fault we almost lost" Mina cried, fed up with the leader's antics.

" We didn't even lose, I WON, no thanks to earphone-jack's low power smoke upgrade" Bakugou whined " It worked so much better before she tampered with it" he sighed, no longer on edge from the previous adrenaline rush.

They were at the rebel's base,  located on one of the many back roads. Bakugou was leaning his head back as he sat on a chair in the empty meeting room, his messy, unkempt hair defying gravity with it's spikes. He was exhausted, his drink in hand, after the last mission. He had managed to escape after he set the smoke grenade off, blowing up the lower floors. He had been trying to get that motherboard for over a week, failing every time thus far. He had finally succeeded in taking it down just hours before. Frustratingly, Mina was still teasing him about all his failures.

Mina was known for her constant teasing, her signature grin plastered ear-to-ear. She would be described as attractive if you where into corpses. Her short hair(that was inhumanly fluffy and clean due too her lack of field work) was sticking to her face with the sweat of just walking and slight dread.  Her blemished skin and hollowed out face and made her look too feet from death . She was shorter than jirou by a head and way tinier than bakugou. She was more malnourished than the others members, looking solely like skin and bones. Mina was confined to chairs, almost always being too weak to walk. She had refused the wheelchair multiple times, never backing down from a challenge. She wasn't fit for battle, that was Bakugou's job.  She wasn't fit for manual work , so that was jirou's job. Despite her frail state and mismatched leg length, she was a good pilot, the best out of all the rebel groups.

The meeting was about to start, and Mina was busy preparing for the chaos that was about to go down. "Careful, Jirou might hear you"

She teased whilst limping back and forth, her left leg dragging behind her as she was setting up for the gathering. Jirou was always cranky when the meeting room was unorganized. Bakugou couldn't care less.

"OH PISS OFF" the aggravated boy called from his comfy meeting chair. " She won't even be here for almost a century! She just shows up at the last minute and makes us do all the cleaning." he finished by taking a large glug of his drink.

"US?! Ya sure Mr.I-make-Mina-do-all-the-work-and-take-credit-for-her-efforts!"

"Whatever you say Racoon Eyes"

"O..h..i...s-stop calling ME THAT! DON'T "RACOON" ME YOU ILLITERATE MORON"

" OH, THAT THE BEST YOU GOT Racoon Eyes"

She had earned the name due to her permanent bags and deep set eyes. He aquired the illiterate insult due to Mina's retaliation, pointing out he couldn't spell "Incomprehensibilities".

"Guys! Cut it out"

Jirou had entered the room, clearly upset, her patience running thin. The large metal-framed shelter made her voice echo across the room, making shivers of fear go down the others' spines. She was standing across the large meeting room, laptop and wires in one hand, a mug of coffee in the other. She was fed up with them, as per usual.