Chapter II

Iris

"Hey, Still there?" That is when i got my senses back. It's Lucia who is standing in my front with her IPod.

"Yeah, Bakit antagal naman yata?" Tanong ko, kaunti lang naman ang mga sumasali sa Race eh hindi pa ata umaabot sa 10.

"Hinihintay pa yung mga investors for the companies. " Sagot nya. Nakita kong nagpapatay na ng ilaw yung mga ilang racers sa kanikanilang Tent.

Every tent is containing One Racer and one striker. Dito nila paplanuhin ang mga strategies and tricks na gagawin nila and i can sense na ako ang pupuntiryahin nila, like what happened last month. Pinagkasunduan nila na pagtulong-tulungan nila ako, that is why my Striker last month have been deceased. It's a good thing that i can kill a person without using an eye, Kaya naka-survive ako nun.

"What gadget will you choose?" Lucia asked and hand me her IPod showing different gadgets and Traps for our rival.

"I think invisible Spikes and Bombs will do the job. Magiging useless kasi ang oil because we are here in Herotti, a pure ice. And for the Gadget i prefer Radar and Shields. Any suggestions? " Tanong ko sa kanya. tigdadalawa lang kasi ang pwede mong piliin and you need to choose wise because in a very wrong choice, it can kill you. Well not me.

"Wala naman, Nagsisimula na." Napansin ko naman na may isang lalake na kanina pa ngumingiti sakin over the window. Dahil madilim na ay hindi ko masyadong maaninag ang mukha nya. But he looks familiar.

He has a Brown Hair. White skin and i think he is a 6 footer. Broad shoulders, muscular body and wearing a typical Racer's suit. So he's a Racer.

Nagsimula ng tawagin ang mga Racers. Ito yung mga list ng mga makakalaban namin.

1. Freddo McKinley

-i heard that he is the champion of Craige and Wredge's Race, one of the most famous motor company in Vale (A well developed country). Kilala sya bilang isang tuso at tricky guy. Well knowned because of his scar in his face that represents his a very dark aura.

2. Melvin Mikophy

-a veteran racer. This is his first time to attend this kind of Race. To be honest i am threatened to this guy. He is veteran and a lot of surprise will come. Who knows?

3. Plidger Nickling

-a heartless guy. He can kill anyone in any minute. An ex convict and i think he is dangerous.

4. Hera Sinc.

- A Gorgeous girl. more on seducing prowess. weakest rival for me.

5. The newbie. I still don't know him.

As a racer you need to know the qualities and personalities of your competitors, kung hindi mo to aalamin imposibleng manalo ka dahil more on strategy and Tricks ang pinapagana dito.

"It's our turn." Paalala sa'kin ni Lucia. Kaya isinuot ko na yung mask ko, and hold my helmet tight.

"And now for the 5th time depending champion of this race, we are now to welcome...Demonique Angel!!" The Announcer said with energy, by the way, Demonique Angel is my screen name and scratch the idea that i only win for 5th time, nagiiba-iba ako ng company and sceen name right?.."And her striker is a Newbie, Let's meet Lucia Plenger!! "

At sabay kaming lumabas ni Lucia.

Lucia's eye is twinkling because this is her first time to take a play like this. I walk like i am the i rule the world and the crowd is screaming and cheering for us.