Beginings

Mina's POV
My name is Park Mina. No one knows my whole story and I like it that way. I like the classic cars more. American muscle cars. Right now I'm driving to a street race with my best friend lily. All the windows of my car are blacked out so you can't see inside.
"The usual Mina?" Lily asks me smirking.
"As always" I smirk back.
When we get there lily gets out and I park my car somewhere. I don't get out though. I don't like to show myself until after the race. After a little while lily knocks on the window. I open it a little bit to keep myself hidden but I can still see Lily's eyes.
"You're up" she says smirking.
"Thanks lil" I say starting up my car. I line up my car at the starting line with some other cars. Lily stands beside my car on the drivers side.
"Is the racer not gonna get out of his car?" Some random guy asks chuckling.
"My racer will show themselves after the race" lily tells him.
"Yeah yeah whatever, so how much we betting?" He asks.
"10k enough for you?" She asks.
"Nah let's make it 25k"
"Deal" she says. I open the window a bit and hand her a wad of cash. She takes it and gives it to the guy in charge. I close my window.
"Yo dude your shitty car ain't gonna come close to mine" the guy says to me.
"Shut the fuck up and leave him alone" i hear some other guy say which made the first guy shut up. I smile a bit. Some chick goes in front of the cars to start the race.
"Ready! Set! Go" she yells. I take off. I'm in the lead. I look in the rear view mirror at the other cars. I shift. Only one car is close to me. I shift again. They turn on their nos and go past me.
"Too soon" I smirk and flip on my nos. I fly past them and cross the finish line easily. I was first again. When all the other cars were back. The annoying guy knocks on my window.
"Race is over come out" he walks away. I open the door and get out. I close the door and look at the racers. They all have shocked faces. I smirk.  

(This what you wear)I walk over to the guy that holds the money

I walk over to the guy that holds the money.
"My money" I say holding out my hand. He gives me the money still shocked. I walk back to my car and stop when I get there. I turn around when I hear.
"You mean to tell me that we just got our asses beat by a woman"
"Yep" I say smirking.
"Now which one of you assholes talked shit about my car?" I ask.
"That would be me babygirl" some guy holds up his hand and bites his lip smirking. I walk over to him and he starts smiling. I smile then punch him across the face. He falls to the ground holding his face.
"What the fuck was that for?" He asks.
"For saying that my car was shitty" I turn around and flip him off as I walk back to my car.
"And who told him to shut the fuck up?" I ask turning around again.
"Me" some guy says. He's leaning against his car with a cold expression. He honestly wasn't bad looking.
"Not the way I would've shut someone up but nice one" I smirk and open my door.
"Lily let's go" I say. Lily and I get in my car and were about to drive off but someone knocked on my window.
"What the fuck do you want?" I ask opening my window. The guy that was holding the money gave me an envelope.
"An invitation to a party, all the racers are going" he tells me. I take the envelope.
"Thanks" I say and close my window. Then I drive off.
"Another win for my homegirl let's go" lily says enthusiastically. I smile.
"Yeah girl of course" I say and we laugh.
"Hey lil open this" I hand her the invitation.
"Ok" she says. She opens it and reads it out loud.
"You and a plus one are invited to the exclusive racers party at ******* tomorrow night, dress code is fancy and elegant, hope to see you there" she finishes. I turn to her.
"You wanna go to a party tomorrow night?" I ask her.
"Of course always, you really think you gonna leave me at home" she says. I laugh.
"Ok, do you have a dress?" I ask.
"Duh the question is do you have a dress?"
"Whats that supposed to mean?"
"It means all you wear is black everything and I have never seen you wear a dress you always wear a leather jacket and-"
"Ok ok jeez" I cut her off.
"And yes I do own dresses I just don't particularly enjoy wearing them" I tell her.
"Ok" she says. We arrive home. We live together just the two of us. I go to my room and put away the money in my secret place where I keep all of my money cuz I don't trust banks. Not even lily knows where I stash my cash. I get a pair of clothes and take a shower. When I get out I go to the kitchen for something to drink. After I drink.
"Good night lily" I say.
"Good night Mina" she replies. I go to my room and go to sleep cuz it's like midnight.

Heyyo I know this isn't exactly the best but I try. Please support this book and keep reading. Byee❣️💜