Walk in

(Time skip 2 weeks later)
Mina's POV
We just landed back in Korea and took a cab to my garage. We get my car and drive to my house.
"Well that was a great vacation" Yoongi says. I smile at him.
"Yeah it was" I say. "Except when we got drunk"
"True that" he laughs. I laugh too. Soon we get to my house.
"I'll be right back" I tell him and get out of the car. I go inside. I hear a weird noise. I hope lily isn't watching porn again. The noises get louder as I get closer to her room.
"Lily" I ask opening her door. She isn't watching porn. She's fucking my brother. They see me and I slam the door closed in shock. I hurry outside. Yoongi stands against my car. I toss him my keys.
"Get your ass back in the fucking car" I tell him. I almost gag. I sit in the passenger seat. He starts the car and drives away.
"My eyes, my poor eyes" I say rubbing my eyes.
"What happened?" Yoongi asks me concerned.
"I'M BLIND" I say.
"What happened Mina?" He asks.
"IVE BEEN BLINDED! I need to bleach my eyes" I cry out.
"What?" He asks.
"L-lily a-and- ugh I can't say it" I tell him.
"Ok what the fuck happened?" He asks.
"Keep driving" I tell him. We arrive at his house. I rush to the bathroom and vomit. Yoongi rushes beside me.
"Babe you ok?" He looks at me worriedly.
"No" i say disgusted.
"Seriously what the fuck happened?" He asks. I stand up and wash my mouth.
"I saw lily and Jimin" I say.
"Yeah and what were they doing?" He asks me confused. I look at him. He thinks for a bit then his expression changes immediately.
"Oh my god" he says.
"Mhm" I reply.
"My poor baby" he says pulling me into a hug. I hug him tightly.
"My eyesight is gone" I say. He strokes my head.
"You're ok, you're going to be fine" he tells me. After a while we went to the living room and watched a movie to get my mind off it. Soon there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it" Yoongi says getting up. He comes back with lily and Jimin behind him.
"I just got my mind off it" I say quickly covering my eyes.
"Mina can you look at us please?" Lily asks me.
"Nope I can't" I shake my head. Somebody sits beside me. The person takes my hands away from my face and hugs me. I can sense it's Yoongi. I hide my face in his chest.
"Mina we are so so sorry you had to see that, we didn't know that you would be coming today" lily tells me.
"I told you 2 weeks ago that I was coming back today" I say still hugging Yoongi.
"Mina try looking at them please" Yoongi tells me. I slowly look up at them. They both have sad expressions. My eyes widen cuz I can't get the picture out of my head and I hide in Yoongi's chest again.
"At least she tried" Jimin says.
"Babe come on just think about something else when you look up" Yoongi whispers in my ear.
"I can't" I mumble into his shirt.
"Please for me" he says. I look at him. He pouts at me.
"Fine" I roll my eyes.
"Thank you" he says pecking the tip of my nose. I look at the other two and try to think of something else. I try to think about cars and Mexico and my dad and Yoongi.
"Yoongi it's not working" I say trying really hard to not hide my face again. He whispers in my ear again.
"If you do this then I'll reward you later babygirl" he whispers loud enough for only me to hear. My eyes widen.
"Oh jeez" I say. I try my hardest to not look away from lily and Jimin. I clench my hands so much that both my knuckles turn snow white. My eyes start watering.
"Mina" Jimin says.
"Yes?" I barely whisper.
"Are you ok?" Jimin asks me.
"You have no idea how hard I'm trying" I tell him.
"Babe you have to blink too" Yoongi tells me.
"I can't" I reply.
"Babe?" Lily and Jimin ask. My vision turns blurry.
"Yes we're dating, now I'm trying to keep her from passing out" I hear Yoongi tell them.
"Yoongi" I say.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"I feel nauseous" I tell him.
"Ok you don't have to look anymore" he tells me and I instantly hide my face. My eyes sting when I finally close them. He holds me close and strokes my head which calms me down a bit.
"Ok we clearly have some things to talk about" lily says.
"Yeah we fucking do" I say to her and Jimin.
"She never lets anybody hug her" I hear Jimin say.
"Your point?" I say slightly looking at him. Then I have a weird feeling in my stomach. I run to the bathroom and vomit as the picture of them pops into my head again. Yoongi appears beside me and helps me hold my hair up. Then he gets up and comes back with a bottle. I stand up and wash my hands and mouth again. Then Yoongi gives me the bottle of tequila. I open it and take a big gulp. When I put it down I wince as the burning liquor slides down my throat.
"Feel better?" Yoongi asks patting my back. I nod taking another sip. We go back to the living room. Lily and Jimin look up at us from the couch they sit on.
"You good sis?" Jimin asks me. I just nod and take another sip. Yoongi leads me to the couch and we sit down. It's quiet for a bit.
"So you guys are dating now?" Lily asks us.
"Yes" Yoongi tells them I just drink. I hold Yoongi's hand for comfort.
"And you guys...?" I ask. They look at each other.
"We are kinda in between" Jimin says.
"Between...?" I ask.
"Between friends with benefits and dating" lily replies.
"Oh jeez you had to say 'with benefits'?" I say taking another big gulp of tequila.
"Sorry" lily says. I drink again.
"Ok that's enough tequila" Yoongi says taking away the bottle.
"When did this start?" I ask them.
"About when you left" lily says. My eyes widen.
"And we're giving the bottle back" Yoongi says giving me the bottle. I take a swig.
"What about you guys?" Jimin asks. I look at Yoongi.
"When we went away together" I whisper scratching the back of my head.
"What? I can't hear you" he says. I close my eyes and breathe.
"You know how we both left at the same time, we went to Mexico together" I tell them louder.
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" They say. Jimin stands up.
"I will fucking kill you Yoongi" he says coming towards us. I stand up in front of him.
"Try me bitch" I glare him down. He sees that I will hurt him if he touches Yoongi. He backs up and sits back down.
"That's what I thought" I sit down. Yoongi puts his arm around my shoulders.

Heyyo I'm back. Please vote and comment and recommend this book to others. Byee❣️💜