Relief

Yoongi's POV
"Yoongi" Mina yells from her room.
"What?" I yell back.
"Can you come here?" she asks. I walk to her room.
"What do you ne-" I start then see what she's wearing.

Damn she's hot

Damn she's hot. She snaps her fingers in my face bringing me back to reality.
"Hey buddy quit drooling and listen" she says.
"So what do you need?" I ask.
"When do you want to go back home?" She asks me. I think for a minute.
"I don't know, when do you want to?"
"How about in 2 weeks?"
"Sure but why 2 weeks?" I ask confused.
"Cuz we've got 2 weeks of liquor to drink" she smiles.
"We have to drink all of it?" I ask.
"No tequila or any other alcohol left behind" she says. I laugh at her cuteness.
"But I am still buying some more at the airport to take home" she tells me.
"Of course, now what do you wanna do?" I ask.
"Maybe start packing" she says.
"Ok" I say and we pack all day except for some stuff that we will need for the next 2 weeks.
(Time skip the next day)
Mina and I were sitting on the balcony looking at the view. Mina looks at me.
"Hey Yoongi?" She asks.
"Yeah?" I turn my head towards her.
"You know how we have a lot of alcohol to drink before we leave" she says.
"Yeah what about it?" I ask confused. She pecks my lips.
"Let's get drunk" she smiles.
"It's like 4 in the afternoon" I tell her.
"So is that a yes?" She asks. I smile and pull her closer.
"Hell yeah" I tell her. Her smile widens and I kiss her. When we pull apart, we go get alcohol.
"Dibs the tequila" she says grabbing the bottle. I smile at her.
"How about we go one bottle at a time and share" I tell her.
"Ok, grab some more bottles" she smiles. We take the bottles and put them in a big cooler. Then we go out to the beach and sit down on the sand. She opens a bottle and puts it to her lips. I watch her swallow the liquor. She glances at me and puts the bottle down wiping her mouth.
"What?" She asks me.
"You're just so damn hot" I lick my lips. She laughs.
"Drink some then I might be hotter" she hands me the bottle. I smile and take it. I gulp some down then we take turns with the bottle.
(3 hours and 6 bottles later)
Nobody's POV
The two sat on the beach drinking and laughing. Mina finishes off another bottle.
"How many *hic* bottles are there *hic* left?" She asks Yoongi drunk. He opens the cooler.
"Let's see *hic* one, three, four, six"
"You didn't *hic* count right" Mina laughs. He looks at her confused.
"Yes I *hic* did" he pouts. She throws her head back laughing. Then she falls over causing them both to laugh their heads off. When they calmed down.
"I think we *hic* we should save the rest *hic* for another day" Mina slurred. Yoongi snaps his fingers.
"Or *hic* we could have *hic* one more then save the *hic* rest" he says. Mina's face lights up.
"That's a great *hic* idea Yoon *hic*" she says.
"I know right *hic*" he replies.
(One bottle later)
They go up to their house laughing and stumbling over their own feet. Yoongi tries to open the sliding door by pulling it like a normal door.
"Ugh it's not *hic* working" he slurs. Mina laughs.
"Move.... *hic* I got this" she says moving him out of the way. She slides the door to the side and it opens. Yoongi gasps.
"My girlfriend is so smart" he says looking at Mina. She laughs.
"You're *hic* so stupid Yoon" she laughs. They were about to walk in when Mina stops Yoongi.
"We forgot the rest of the alcohol" she gasps.
"I'll get it" Yoongi says turning around. He starts running back but trips over the sand. Mina laughs. Yoongi jumps up and stumbles a bit.
"I'm ok" he says giving her a thumbs up and she laughs even more. Yoongi smiles and gets the cooler. He walks back to the house where Mina is stumbling through the door. When they get inside, Yoongi puts the cooler down and turns towards the door.
"Let's *hic* try this again" he says and this time he slides the door closed. Mina laughs at him.
"Stay" he points at the door. Mina laughs and stands beside him.
"Yoon *hic* you have to lock *hic* it too" Mina says and locks the door. Yoongi nods.
"Well we *hic* have successfully opened *hic* closed and locked the door" he says turning to Mina. Mina laughs again and falls down. They both laugh. Then Yoongi goes to help her up but instead ends up falling too. He hovers on top of her. She smiles and lightly pushes him off. He laughs. She gets up and holds a hand down to help him up. When he stands up they are standing very close to each other. They look each other in the eyes. Then they kiss each other. Yoongi pushes her against the wall. Her hands are in his hair pulling him closer. He picks her up and her legs wrap around his waist. He carries her to the couch. Then you know what happens.
(The next morning)
Mina's POV
I wake up with a major hangover.
"Ow fuck" I say holding my head. I roll over and fall on the ground.
"Fuck" I say. I open my eyes and realize that I'm on the floor in the living room. I look beside me on the couch to find Yoongi just waking up. He groans in pain.
"Fuck what the hell happened last night?" he asks sitting up.
"I have no fucking clue" I say shaking my head slightly. Then my eyes widen when I see that we're both naked. We both look at ourselves and then look in each other's eyes.
"Oh fuck" we both say in unison. We gather our clothes and get dressed quickly. I ignore the headache and run to the bathroom. I vomit into the toilet.
"Please be the hangover please be the hangover" I keep saying as I vomit. After a while Yoongi comes in to check on me.
"How you feeling?" He asks. I get up and flush the toilet.
"Like shit" I say as I wash my hands and brush my teeth so I won't have as bad breath.
"Same" he says. I open the medicine cabinet and grab the bottle of aspirin. We walk out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen. Yoongi gets us both water as I sit down on a chair. He hands me a glass.
"Thanks" I say and put two aspirin in my mouth. I swallow the water with the pills. I set the glass down.
"Did you vomit too?" I ask him. He nods and takes two aspirin.
"My vomit better be because of the fucking hangover" I say closing my eyes.
"If it's not then I am so sorry" he tells me.
"It's not just your fault, it was my stupid ass idea to get drunk in the first place" I rub my head.
"Yeah I know but still" he says. I nod. After the headache goes away.
"I'm gonna go to the store" I say standing up.
"You might wanna shower and change first so you don't smell like a bar and I'll come with to the store" he says. I give him a small smile. He gives me one back.
"Ok then I'm gonna go shower" i say. He nods and I go upstairs to get my clothes. After I shower then Yoongi showers. I wait for him to finish. Then we go to the store. I buy a pregnancy test and some other stuff. When we put the stuff on the counter to pay for it, the cashier looks at us funny. Then we go home and I go straight to the bathroom. I do the test then wait a few minutes to wait for the results. I check the results and I'm so happy. I open the door and Yoongi is standing there. I jump on him and hug him laughing.
"What's it say What's it say?" He says letting me down.
"It's negative I'm not pregnant" i tell him.
"Really?!" He asks. I nod. He picks me up and twirls me around.
"Ok hangover put me down" I say. He puts me down. I feel a little dizzy and the headache is back from spinning.
"Oh thank god" he says rubbing his eyes. Relief takes over his face.
"I know right" I say letting out a sigh of relief.
"How much did we drink last night?" I ask.
"I don't know but if we went outside we might be able to find the bottles and find out" he says. That's what we did. We counted 8 bottles.
"Holy shit" I say when we bring them all in. Then I go check how much we have left. There are 3 in the cooler and 3 in the cabinet.
"We are never drinking that much again" Yoongi says standing beside me.
"Agreed" I reply. I close the cabinet.
"What now?" I ask.
"I don't know we could keep packing" he suggests.
"Not with this headache" I say going to the living room. We both sit on the couch. Eventually I end up falling asleep while leaning on Yoongi.

Heyyo hope you enjoyed. Please recommend this book to your friends or anybody that you think would be interested. Byee❣️💜