12 | twelve ; beach day | sunday

When most people are home alone, they do stupid shit that they wouldn't want people to see, like burning stuff or dancing around in their underwear.

Yeah, I don't do that. Apparently, all I do is watch Netflix, eat all the food available and play Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I mean, I could do something productive but I don't want to. See, I could stream Animal Crossing but then I have to narrate.

That's effort; and I have to save every ounce of energy for the beach because I'm going to be expected. Speaking of the beach, I have to find a swimsuit that won't get us demonetized. That's a challenge in itself, but then I also have to find a sundress to go over it.

Fuck, being a girl is effort... (i'm writing this alone, in my room, on mother's day because me mum is pissed 😙✌ aha, we love that vibe)

🌺

It takes all my effort to put my Switch down, but I do and that feels like an accomplishment to me. I ease myself up off of my bed, missing the covers immediately. Sauntering over to my wardrobe, I stretch my arms as they've been holding my Switch for three hours.

Do I regret it? No, but I may drown later. So, with how to prevent myself from drowning fresh in my mind, I scan through my selection of clothing until I come across my swimsuits. I promise I didn't bring this many clothes with me to Sydney, I just have an addiction to online shopping.

I continue scouring through my collection of swimsuits until I come across this number.

This search continues until I find a suitable sundress to wear with it, and then I come across this beauty!

Happy with my selection, I put the outfit on and find a pair of thongs to slip on my feet. I quickly apply some waterproof mascara and throw into my backpack, along with my Switch, my portable charger, a bottle of water, sunscreen and food.

More importantly, a burger I made last night just for today because I like eating after I swim; and because I know Cray will try to steal some of mine, I made him one as well. See, wouldn't I be the perfect girlfriend. Oh, and multiple pieces of dried fruit because we love healthy, balanced diets. Also, dried fruit just tastes great.