03 | three ; emails | wednesday

~ your pov ~

I smile at the message that's highlighting my phone at 1am. Well, the picture of the man with a wild moustache with text that says, "you look cute".

So, I recently added Nathan on Snapchat and we've been talking none stop. Is that bad? Probably, but oh well, because my feelings for this man have swelled like a wave, and they're clinging to me as if I'm going to drown without them.

Furthermore, with that said, according to my fandom – he likes me back (which is always a positive). But now, I have jealous fangirls crowding my comments but, hey, more views. So, I'm not complaining because I don't think they realise it themselves.

I send a picture of me smiling and type, "nah", before sending it to him. I get a notification that says he's screenshotted it before I receive his reply.

He's smiling wide as well with the word, "yes" and I shake my head, laughing softly which echoes through the quiet, and dark house which reminds me that it's night and I need to sleep. Because, obviously, the heaviness of my eyelids don't remind me – heavy sarcasm by the way.

My reply is a picture of me pulling a peace sign, with my eyes closed and a smile on my face. My fingers fly with speed and precision to word out, "i'm going to bed now – i think i might stream tomorrow"

His reply comes soon. It's just a simple message, which disappoints me little, and it reads, "okay. goodnight then 💞", which makes my heart inflate with some sort of liquid, making my insides all warm and fuzzy. It's probably blood as my body needs that to function but, oh well.

I lock my phone, inserting the charger before resting it on my bedside table and lying down. My eyelids droop with one thought on my mind.

So, I cuddle my blanket and fall asleep with a smile so wide that if I weren't going to sleep, my cheeks would be aching.

🔅

Every morning, I do my routine – which is as goes.

~ take my phone off charge

~ go to my kitchen

~ make porridge for breakfast as that's probably the healthiest thing I have in my house

~ check my emails whilst eating

~ shower and brush my teeth

So, I lean over to take my phone off of charge and kick the duvet off of my legs, exposing my meat sticks to the cool air. Great, why didn't I wear pants so this doesn't happen? Oh yeah, because you hate wearing pants to bed.

Once I've gotten over how cold it is, and the goosebumps have dissipated, I finally make an effort to move out of my mattress but as soon as I do, the soft, comfortable foam and microcoils call for me but I resist the urge, holding my phone tightly and walking out of my bedroom, into the hallway which has light shining through from the end of the hallway.

The next thing that captures my attention is my glorious kitchen, its black marble countertops, modern steel appliances and the island bench – along with a breakfast bar – calling out to me. The huge, black wood cupboards (that aren't stocked with food because I've been lazy, but I need to do soon otherwise I'll end up with either diabetes or heat disease from all the take-out I'm eating at the moment) with sleek, silver handles. The chalkboard that sits on the wall between the kitchen and breakfast bar remains perfectly clean, as I haven't used it as of yet (and probably never will).

Just looking at my kitchen makes me smile. But then again, I think almost everyone feels this way looking at the space where they're food sits.

I walk into my clean kitchen and open one of the cupboards, looking for the classic red box of Uncle Toby's Oats. I know most people have a distaste to porridge but I find it great, okay. I can put this stuff with fruit, honey, and a multitude of other things.