18 | eighteen ; onlyfans | wednesday

I don't know how I convinced Cray to do this, but I did. This will make or break our Youtube careers. Today, my good friends, I am making the one and only Crayator an OnlyFans account. Y'all know I can't wait for this shit.

I'm gonna use my LED lights and everything – I am not skimping out on this! I want people to make simp edits and tag the fuck outta me. I will send each and every one of them to Cray, whether he chooses to like them or not, that's up to him.

All I know is that I am going to like all of them as I like every edit that people tag me in.

🌺

"It's me!" I hear Cray announce from the loungeroom. I was sitting in my set-up, scrolling through Pinterest and listening to Spotify but now I'm running through the house to see Cray. Once I've reached him, I jump and tackle him into a hug.

Cray drops the bag he was holding and quickly supports me, grabbing my thighs as my legs are around his waist. "Thank you for agreeing to do this!" I exclaim. Cray chuckles and I feel it through my legs.

"You're welcome."

🌺

"I can't believe I agreed to this..." I hear Cray complain from the other side of my bedroom door. "Awe fuck, I'm stuck. The zipper won't go up!"

"Do you need help?" I ask.

"Uh..." I hear Cray pause. "Yes."

I brace myself to see a half-naked Cray and open the door. One thought runs through my head, well, two. One, at least he isn't as naked as I thought and two, fuck, he looks hot. He's wearing a simple maid outfit but it's really short and scandalous.

I walk over to him with a small, humorous smile on my face and motion for him to turn around. Pressing my hand on his stomach, I gently push it so he sucks it in. Keeping my hand there, I do the zipper up with the other hand.

Nathan turns around and I see he has a light blush plastered on his face. I smile lightly at him and he smiles lightly back. Nathan pulls me close and kisses the top of my head before pulling apart to let me lead him to my office.

🌺

We be getting fancy boys. I'm busting out my studio lighting and my LED strips are going to get turned on. Cray looks absolutely fucking horrified but this is going to be so fucking funny. Nathan adjusts the dress, trying to pull it down.

"Okay, come over here." I beckon. As I asked, Cray comes over and I place his hand on the wall. Fuck, his touch never fails to send shivers through me.

Once I step back, I pull out my phone, getting ready to take a picture. "Oh! Bend over a little bit." I command.

"Like this?" Cray asks.

I do a chef's kiss and take the photo. "That was hot." Cray and I blush furiously but a smirk lies on his face, obviously smug.

🌺

We've taken all the free photos, because we want to give people content. Now, it's time for the piece de resistance – the photo in which people have to pay for. The photo in which it's gonna be hella awkward for not just him, but me too.

My good friends, Cray is going to pose in my underwear. I forget to knock on my door so I just walk in. Holy sweet mother of Jesus, do I regret not knocking. I've walked into Cray drying his hair with a towel, stark naked.

Do I really complain though? I'm just sayin'. What's the expression, oh! It's easier to take a stroll through the grass rather than a hike through the bush. Even though I'm not complaining, I'm flustered as fuck. Then again, even that's an understatement. (i hope y'all got that.)

"Oh my fucking god! I'm so sorry. I-I should've knocked before entering and now I-" I stammer, saying my words really fast.

"[Y/N], breathe." Cray says, a towel now around his waist. I try and focus on what he says. I'm looking down though, so all I can see is his v-line. This makes me breathe faster so I hold up a finger as to say give me a minute and walk out of the room.

🌺

Just as I've calmed down, Cray comes out, wearing my undergarments, making me laugh. "You fucking slay that bitch." I state through laughter. I mean, I'm still phased by seeing his dick, but what do you expect. I have the biggest fucking crush on this man.

With that said though, he's still my best friend as well.

"So, we going to take these photos?" Cray asks, offering me a hand. I take it and he eases me up.

🌺

We've finished taking the photos so now I'm just blasting it all over my socials to go and follow Cray's OnlyFans and potentially pay for the underwear pictures. People start replying to my story, claiming that they will. People also screenshot it and I see it appear on some of the fan accounts that I follow.

This is going to blow up, I can just tell.

🌺

It's been 2 hours right and guess how much money we've made via Cray's pictures. More than Lannan, that's for sure. We've made 300 fucking dollars.

Dang, and I thought Cray was hot.

🌺

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS, Y'ALL ARE FUCKING INCREDIBLE!

also, i smell like my boyfriend...

anyways,

all my love,

- caoimhe x

mwah! 💋