21

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

(f/c) - favourite colour

(f/f) - favourite food

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm bored.

I sigh out and slink out of the couch, landing on the carpet as the TV continued running whatever is was airing.

I wonder what Yoongi is doing.

He hasn't come out of his room in a long while.

I groan out and sit up, gasping for air.

I'm so fucking unfit holy shit.

I stand up and walk up the stairs pulling my hoodie over my head as I yawned out.

It's awfully quiet in there.

I lean an ear on the door and hear nothing so I slam the door open and gasp loudly. Yoongi was laying on his bed, beating his meat as he was watching something on his laptop. "(y/n), why don't you join me, let daddy take care of you."

Just kidding!

"WEEEEEE!" I slam the door open and jump towards the bed, landing on it after bouncing for a bit. "Hey hey Yoongi!" I turn around to see Yoongi looking at me with wide eyes, a hand gripping his shirt.

"Jesus fucking christ (y/n)! You scared me!"

"Not my fault. You were wearing headphones." I turn around and lay on the bed, my head propped up by my hands.

"I could've been watching porn here!" I shrug my shoulders, clearly seeing music composition on his computer.

"You're not sooo..." Yoongi sighs and I chuckle, watching him go back to work as he takes his headphones off. I close my eyes and lay my head on my arms, quietly listening to the music that floated through the air. "This is beautiful..." I whisper and I open my eyes to see Yoongi looking at me, his tail flicking behind him rapidly with a slight blush on his cheeks. He blinks at me and goes back to work. We sit in silence for a few more minutes and I sigh out, slowly falling asleep. "Hey Yoongi..." Yoongi hums in response. "When is your birthday?"

"9th March." Yoongi mumbles out, too focused on his music and I hum out, sleep slowly taking me.

" Yoongi mumbles out, too focused on his music and I hum out, sleep slowly taking me