30

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi quickly opens the front door, guiding me inside with his arm wrapped around my waist. I was bundled up in his baggy clothes, the first thing he apparently grabbed from the house when I was ready to be discharged.

"I'm not that fragile Yoongi." I chuckled softly as Yoongi sets me down on the couch and I see his nose scrunched up a little, a frown on his face.

"Yes you are." Yoongi then stands up, his brows furrowed as he sniffed the air.

Oh shit, the bleach.

"Have you seen Buba? He wasn't here when I got home." I let out a breath I was holding in, but still freeze from his question.

"He's gone." I mumble sincerely.

He's gone and he's not coming back.

I stared down at my lap, too scared to look at Yoongi in case he somehow figures out what I truly meant.

"He ran away?" Yoongi asked and I nod softly, glancing towards the backyard quickly and looking back at my lap.

"Did Buba's disappearance trigger the attack?" I felt the space next to me on the couch dip, Yoongi rubbing my back gently. I shake my head and look up to see Yoongi looking around, a worried look on his face

"I think it was just stress." I lie through my teeth but Yoongi nods. "I wish Buba would come back." This was true. I wanted my baby kitten to come back but I know he won't

"Me too." Yoongi sighs.

Guess its true, ignorance really is bliss.

"I'm going to go and make you some dinner ok. Just relax here on the couch. Don't you dare move." as soon as Yoongi leaves for the kitchen, I quickly get up and rush to make sure all the windows and doors were locked, double-checking them. I check the monitor to see the streets empty but I was still feeling anxious. I ran upstairs, peering past my balcony doors. Still empty. I close the curtains and sigh out, falling back on my bed.

"Oh fuck." I quickly get up, remembering something that made my blood run cold.

Wheres the note!?