34

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm taking a break. Jin can do it." Jin pouts sadly and gets up to do my job. Yoongi continues to stare at me, his tongue swiping over his bottom lip as he walks away and a let out the breath I was holding in. I groan out, leaning my head in my hands.

Why is he doing this to me!?

The game continues on for a while and it finally ends as the sun starts to set, Yoongi winning the final score that made his team the victors. We all went to the car park and I notice this one weird black car leaving as soon as we showed up.

There was other people here?

I thought we were the only ones at the basketball court.

I narrow my eyes at the car, trying to remember its plate number and getting it down on my phone before I turned back around to the boys and hugging them goodbye. We all went out different ways with promises for another game as I got in my car, Yoongi getting in the drivers seat. It was quiet during the ride until Yoongi rests his hand on my thigh again. I suck in a breath as his finger runs up and down on my skin, brushing dangerously close to my area.

"You are such a naive little girl." Yoongi growls out and I whip my head to look at him.

"Huh?" I gasp out as his hand grips my thigh tightly, pulling it towards him so my legs were more open as dug his hand between them. "Y-Yoongi-"

"-You shouldn't let those other hybrids touch you like that (y/n)." Yoongi hisses and grips my thigh tighter, leaving his hand print. We arrive home and Yoongi lets me go and gets out, slamming his door closed. My heart was racing like crazy as he prowled to my door and pulled it open. Yoongi tsks in disappointment and bends over me to unbuckle my seatbelt, pulling another gasp from my lips as his nips my collarbone before he grabs my hand and pulls me out.

"Whats gotten into you!?" Yoongi doesn't say anything and quickly opens our front door, throwing me onto the couch. "Yoongi-" I hiss in shock as Yoongi pushes me on my back and grabs bith my legs, snapping them open and wrapping them around his waist. "Wait, what ar eyou doing!?" Yoongi snaps his canines close to my neck to shut me up and proceeds to dig his head in my neck, rubbing his face all over me.

Is he scenting me?

I breath out shakily when I feel the tips of Yoongi's canines scrape over my skin, nipping against my throat dangerously. I gasp out feeling his hips thrust up against mine once, not realising he was doing it.

"Mine." Yoongi growls out, pinning both my hands down on the couch on either side of me with his hands as he continued to rub his face against me, my neck, my chest, my face, wherever he could. I couldn't help the low sensual groan that escaped my lips as I closed my eyes, Yoongi freezing his movements for a second before thrusting his hips into me again. I arch my back slightly from the feeling, the heat growing hotter between my legs. My body focused on Yoongi, feeling everything with his hot breath against my skin, his cold fingers wrapped around my wrists, his hair tickling my cheek, his nose brushing against my jaw and the skin of his stomach on mine as both our shirts have ridden up.