{7}"how was your day?"

OH BURIED ROCKS, ITS HARRY!

[]±[]

No time later!:

Harrys POV

I was looking out on to the lake thinking about nothing. My shoeless feet merely grasping the water suffice.

I found my attention getting dragged to a slight ball of platinum blond hair beside me.

When I looked over I saw a... ferret. Weirdly enough it was staring at me. It was looking kind of shocked... or some expression like that.

'Am I even famous to the animals?' I asked myself trying to find an explanation for its facial expression. 'No, that's really being full of myself!'

Then I thought what Luna said just yesterday:'You should get an animal friend! You can talk to them and they won't judge you. If you're lucky enough they will come fond to you and be like a best friend, they'll never leave you that means.'

This was my chance! I could get an animal friend! Even if its a weird idea, and I might end up like Luna (no offence Luna) I'll give it a shot.

"Hi!" I started.

"How was your day?"

"Mine wasn't too good."

And like that, I talked to the ferret. It didn't go away, it didn't even move. Though it did show human emotions at times. It was hard to spot but it was there.

[]±[]

The seventh chapter is out! Hope you like it. Comment, share and vote!

Question: What's the widest/favourite dream you had?

I had this Lucid dream were I first woke up in the living room. I was already standing and such. There was my aunt in front of me and I felt something was off, as were quarantined and my aunt lives in a different country, so I asked her "Wait, this is a dream?" And she was like "Yep" "So if I kill you, you won't be dead in real life?" "Yup" and so I grabbed a knife and slit her throat. I felt bad but then realised its a dream so I stabbed her like 20 times. The whole dream after that was me demolishing the house and then I woke up.

And then I had this dream years ago but I still remember it clear as day.

I was in school and we had this activity thing were the whole of our year got to choose to go in a pool or on a swing (I know random but it was a dream and not a lucid one). I choose the pool but all the water evaporated so we all had to go on the swing. When we were all basically piled up onto the swing, Peter Pettigrew in his animagus form came up to me and said: "Come and see what the squirrels have done." So I teleported home to my back garden and saw my rabbit (which is now dead) running away through an open gate. I looked up and saw flying squirrels so I assumed it was them that opened the gate so I started screaming at them. The thing is that I had a sleepover that day at my former friend's house and they got scared of me because I was screaming at nothing (I was screaming at the squirrels in my dream but they didn't know that) so they woke me up, and I never saw the actual end of the dream again.

Thank you whoever read that.