{6}*ferret noises*

"Merlins! I'm going insane!"

[]±[]

1 hour later:

Draco's POV

I romped around the forbidden forest, like I always do, hoping luna won't find me and 'hi Dray' me again. Like, how does she know? I haven't told anyone of me being an anima- Oh wait it's Luna...

Well, the life of a ferret is hard... But is it harder than mine? If we're talking about the past, no. And the current time, it even's out.

But the best is that we have such small and slim figures. Were also pretty flexible allowing us to have the bestest of the best hiding abilities

)time skip(

Around an hour passed. I was still prancing around the forest. It was midnight. I thought I was alone... Till I saw an outline of a person

They were sitting on this big rock mumbling to themselves. I wondered who it was as there was no way it was Luna.

I got closer, and as the trees cleared, I saw jet-black hair, which was messier than ever seen before, and them wearing red jumper.'Muggle much' I fought to myself (as I couldn't speak in my ferret form).

I had my suspicions, but nothing was confirmed, so I got as close that I was on the rock next to him.

I said to myself that they won't know wh-

OH BURIED ROCKS, ITS HARRY!

[]±[]

The sixth chapter is out! Hope you like it. Comment, share and vote!

Question: Did you watch 'kill your darlings'? I have.

If you did, did you like it? I did.

If you didn't, you can watch it on youtube. I don't understand what's it about so I can't tell you... BUT I know its A romance between two men! There are sex scenes (and its 18+) so take that as a warning. And also take in mind that I'm NOT making you watch it. Oh and also its basically a muggle Drarry story that's why I like it and am recommending it.