Chapter 1

Ring

Ring

Ring

I growled at the sound of my alarm. You're probably wondering why I growled? Well you see, I'm a werewolf and I'm in the Silver Crest Moon Pack. Our Alpha is Blake Klein. His dad, Ferado Kelin was previously the Alpha, but unfortunately he retired and was getting too old. His mom, Sara Kelin was previously the Luna but she retired also. Today is Blake Klein's birthday and he will be turning 18. Also, he will be finding his mate which shes going to be our future Luna.

Blake Klein has always been the person I despise. He's what you call popular in school. He has been the number one person who bully's me. Yes, it bothers but I don't let that show. Sigh. I hope he's not my mate.

I shifted at an early age, 14 to be exact. My wolf is beautiful. It's snowy white and the tip of my tale is black. I really didn't want to go to school. It's the first day of my senior year and I'm glad. I sighed and went back to sleep again.

Ring

Ring

Ring

As I put my hand out to smack the snooze button on my alarm again, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed. I shrieked and bumped my head on the floor, which was really sore by the way. I looked who the culprit was. I couldn't see anything because my eyes were blurry, so I took my glasses off the counter table.

"It's time to get ready and go to school Renee." My mom said. She hand her hands on her hips while giving me a stern look.

"Mom, I don't want to! Why can't I be homeschooled?!" I whined. As you can see, I have a lot of reasons why I don't want to go to school. One, I don't have friends which sucks. Two, teachers don't like me and three I get bullied a lot. Especially during sophomore year. I've been bullied and it was hard for me going to school almost everyday.

My mom sighed. She sat on the floor with me while giving a gentle rub behind my back. "It's okay Renee. I know it's hard and by looking at it, it's your last year in high school. Ignore all of them, just move on. They're not worth your time." She said. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thanks mom." I said. While she hugged me back.

"Now come on, go get ready. I'll go make breakfast." She said standing up and was headed to the door. I sighed and got up to take a shower.

Oh how rude of me. I should probably introduce my self. I'm Renee Smith. I'm 16 years old. I have wavy brunette hair and I have purple eyes. Weird combination huh?

I got my purple eyes from my great great grandma as my parents say. I really was confused why both my parents have light brown eyes and have different hair color, which my mom's is black and my dad's brown. I kept asking them a lot of questions when I was 10, but eventually I let all that go.

I'm the only child. My mom wanted another child but due to personal reasons, the doctor said she couldn't have any more. I was a little sad because I wanted a sibling but there's really nothing we can do about it.

So, my mom and dad was just happy with what they got. I've hated school since I was a sophomore. I hated it because I've been constantly bullied on. But hey that's life right? Anyways, I really don't care if people bully me, I'm used to it actually.

_

I got out of the shower and got ready for school. I picked out a blue skinny jeans and a plain black shirt. I dried off my hair and put my glasses on. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. I nodded in appreciation.