1

"Could you fucking shut up!" Beomgyu said and kicked the trash bag multiple times. More painful and muffled Screams came from the bag.

Beomgyu huffed and dropped his shovel. He bent down and ripped the trash bag open before taking the duck tape off of minjins mouth.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

"God dammit you idiot, shut up!" Beomgyu said before punching minjin square in the face.

Minjin groaned as he wiggled around in pain. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He spat as he looked at Beomgyu through his bruised eyes. Beomgyu scoffed before he walked over to his bag and pulled out his metal bat. "Listen here you fucking whore! You probably wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't flirt with my boyfriend" Beomgyu said while pushing the bat against minjins head. Minjins eyes widened.

"Taehyun!? Your doing all of this because I flirted with Taehyun!" He asked with a baffled voice. Yes, it was true. Beomgyu saw it with his own two eyes. Taehyun works part time at the school library, and Beomgyu went to give Taehyun some food; Since Taehyun had missed lunch.

But when beomgyu went in the library, he saw minjin flirting with Taehyun. It had taken two days to wait for Minjin to be home alone for Beomgyu to kidnap him. It was already a hassle getting him in the trunk of his car.

And now here Beomgyu is, in the middle of the woods with a grave digged for the asshole that flirted with something that was his.

"Let me tell you something minjin" Beomgyu said before he stood over him and raised his bat to the air, ready to hit minjun in the head with it

"Please don't-"

Beomgyu cut the boy off by swinging the bat down right into his head. "No one!" He said "and I mean no one!" He said again and hit him in the head once more. "Touches! My Taehyun" He said before bashing the boys head in with a bat several times till blood was splattered on the bat.

After minutes, beomgyu finally stopped and let out a yell in relief. He dropped the bat before dragging the lifeless body into the grave, and started to fill it back up.

"Piece of shit...thinks he's good enough for my Taehyun...no ones good enough for my Taehyun..."

○●○●○●○

"Did you guys here about minjin?"

"Heard he ran away"

"Why would he wanna run away? He has such a perfect life?"

"God..I feel so bad...I talked to the guy just a couple days ago" Taehyun said as He held Beomgyus hand. "Yeah..I sat next to him in math... Now it's gonna fell kinda empty without him..since he was smart and all" Beomgyu said with a sad tone.

"Oh my poor baby, don't be sad. I'm sure they'll find him alright." Taehyun said with a nod as they stopped in front of Taehyun homeroom. "Yeah...alright...Will you be in lunch today or at the library?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun quickly shook his head before reaching in his pocket and handed Beomgyu a ten dollar bill. "No,I have a small shift around that time. But can you buy me a salad and some water?"

"Babe you don't have to give me the money I can buy it myself" Beomgyu said and tried to hand Taehyun back the money. Taehyun rejected it and leaned up, gaving Beomgyu a quickly kiss on the lips. "No babe it's fine. I need to head into class before the bell so..hurry and get to class" Taehyun said and gave Beomgyu a lovely smile before walking Into the class room.

Beomgyu smiled and pocketed the money and made his way down the hallway. "Yo dude!" Yeonjun said as he walked up to Beomgyu. "Hey jun" Beomgyu said with a small smile.

"Whatcha doing after school?" Yeonjun asked while playing with the straps to his book bag. Beomgyu put his hands into his pockets and shrugged. "Same old same old. I'm taking Taehyun home, and I gotta cook tonight so I gotta be home no later them 6:30pm" Beomgyu said with a small smile.

"Dope! Can you tell your hot mom to make me some more of her amazing banana bread?!"

"Alright one, ew. And two, if you want banana bread go buy some" Beomgyu said while shaking his head. "But dude! Your moms banana bread is better! Please please please~~" Yeonjun whined while shaking Beomgyus arm.

Beomgyu signed "buy the ingredients for it and she'll make em alright now let go of me" He said and got out of Yeonjuns grip. "Nice!" Yeonjun said before skipping away.

Beomgyu smiled softly before he passed a group of kids.

"We were texting last nice and he was typing..and then it stopped and he never answered" A girl cried to her friend.

They were talking about minjin. Sooner or later, the police would find his body...but no evidence. Beomgyu was wearing gloves. His car, clothes and bat were washed and bleached clean. If anyone saw Beomgyus car, they wouldn't know the license plate number. He removed it along with the car brand logo to his car. No one would no who took him and what car it was.

Beomgyu was use to this..this wasn't the first person he killed.

Because...

He'd do anything..to make sure no one stole his Taehyun.

----

Some chapters may be shorter then others!