3

Beomgyu easily jumped through the window of the house he was breaking into. It was night and he was positive the parents were away. The hallway was dark, the only source of light coming from a cracked door that was open.

Beomgyu pushed his hair back and fixed his hat while pulling his black face mask up his face. His black leather gloves on, so not a handprint could be left behind.

He slowly walked down the hallway, making sure his shoes didn't leave a noise. Music filled his ears, it was a happy song. About having someone who made that person happy.. A song about when that person is there, they make the protagonist happy. What was it called??

Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words
Killing me softly with his song'

Ah... Killing me softly? It was nice. The sound was so calm, it filled Beomgyu's ears as he opened the door to the room as walked up to the girl who was to busy at her desk. Beomgyu grabbed her by her hair and yanked her out of the chair and on to the floor. She let out a yell in pain as he looked up at Beomgyu and tried to make a run for the door.

Too slow.

Beomgyu grabbed her by her hair again and threw her to the floor. Tears formed in the girls eyes as Beomgyu climbed on top of her and looked at her with narrow eyes. "Funny....you're to ugly for Taehyun" He said and raised his fist up to knock her out. He let out a cry for help as Beomgyu phone suddenly rang.

Beomgyu cursed as he pulled out his phone, but his expression before soft when he saw who was calling him.

"Yes baby??" Beomgyu asked as he looked down at the girl who laid in slight confusion.

"Beomgyu~ are you still coming over tonight? If not you owe me some kisses" Taehyun said with a light voice.

"HELP ME! PLEASE HELP!!!" The girl yelled as she clawed at Beomgyu, trying to reach for the phone. Instead of her grabbing the phone, she managed to pull Beomgyus mask down and scratch his cheek, drawing blood

"Baby..." Taehyun said softly. Beomgyu looked down at the girl and punched her straight in the mouth. "Sorry baby...That was a horror movie I'm watching" Beomgyu said as the girl continued to yell for help.

"Let me turn it down" He said and set his phone down before he took both of his hands and wrapped it around the girls throat. He started to choke her before he snapped her neck and watched her body become lifeless.

Beomgyu sighed and grabbed his phone back. "I'm sorry baby, but my mom just called me to do the dishes. Then I have some homework to do. I'll call you before I go to sleep alright?" Beomgyu said with a settle tone.

The other side of the line was silent before Taehyun spoke. "Okay Beomgyu....I love you.." He said.

Beomgyu said the same back before hanging up. Beomgyu pocketed his phone and touched his cheek that was slightly drawing blood. Beomgyu sighed and grabbed her hand and looked under her nails and saw traces of his skin and blood.

"You made things so difficult, now I have to clean this damn floor to make sure my DNA isn't here. Then I have to cut your damn finger off haha." Beomgyu said as he stood up and stepped on and over her body.

"I guess.... Thats what happens when you think about having a chance with my Taehyun"

Beomgyu spent a good ten minutes cleaning the blood and bandaging up his cheek before taking the girls body, and set her in the back of his car.

Night, would be the day she goes missing. But within the next few days, they'll find her lifeless body.

----

I chnaged fairy of shampoo to killing softly so if you know them you :)