6

"Get away from me!" Taehyun shouted as he threw his pillow at Beomgyu. "Babe, I'm not gonna hurt you. I could never" Beomgyu said as he walked closer to Taehyun. Taehyun shook at the thought. Beomgyu, killing all those people! And for what!? This whole time he has been kissing a murderer! This whole time he's been hugging a psycho!

"Now stop playing around and come here" Beomgyu said as he continued to walk closer to Taehyun. Taehyun continued to step back untill he fell back onto his bed. Beomgyu quickly climbed on top of Taehyun. "Get off me! Get off me!! Get off!!" Taehyun yelled as Beomgyu tried to grab his hands. Taehyun wiggled and moved around, trying to get Beomgyu off of him.

Beomgyu huffed in annoyance and grabbed a pillow next to him and quickly smothered Taehyun with it. Taehyuns yells became muffled as he balled up his fist and hit it against Beomgyu chest. Beomgyu pushed down on pillow harder with a grunt. Taehyuns yells quieted down as his punches became weaker and weaker.

Beomgyu soon pulled away and watched as Taehyun gasped for air. Beomgyu watched Taehyun with a blank stare as Taehyun shook his head, trying to catch his breath. "Please..." Taehyun muttered.

"You poor thing...look at what you made me do..I didn't wanna have to do that..calm down.." Beomgyu said as he got off of Taehyun.

Taehyun slowly sat up but was pulled onto Beomgyus lap. "I..killed them all for you.. Can't you see? They all thought they were good enough for you..no one is good enough for you. They don't deserve to live if they think they're good enough for you" Beomgyu said as he nuzzled his nose into Taehyun's neck.

Taehyun Shivered. Is that how Beomgyu felt? "If no one..is good enough for me..then what makes you think you're good enough for me?" Taehyun asked and he pushed against Beomgyus chest. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun for what felt like hours.

Taehyun yelped when he watched Beomgyus eyes change. Beomgyu quickly grabbed Taehyun by his wrists and held them tight. "You think I'm not good enough for you! I reach you like a prince! I give you everything you want. I take care of you! I keep those who think their good enough for you away! I give you everything! Even sex! How am I not good enough for you hm?"  Beomgyu asked as he squeezed Taehyuns wrist.

"It hurts!" Taehyun said as he soon pulled his wrist out of Beomgyus grip when he loosened it. Beomgyu tsk his lips at the sight of bruises forming "I'll go get some ointment" Beomgyu said. Beomgyu kisses Taehyuns lips and and pushed Taehyun off of his lap and stood up from the bed before walking out of the room.

Taehyuns heart was racing as he quickly grabbed his phone, his fingers shook as he tried to dial the police. Beomgyu was crazy! He was insane!

Just as Taehyun pushed the dial button the phone was snatched from him and hanged up. "No!" Taehyun yelled as he looked up at Beomgyu who was holding the phone.

"What the hell are you doing hm!?" Beomgyu said as he dropped the phone before grabbing Taehyun by his neck, making sure not to squeeze to hard.

"You want me I jail hm? Is that what you want! Whos gonna take care of you when I'm gone? WHO!!?" Beomgyu yelled as he say back down and pulled Taehyun to his lap.

"Baby... You don't understand.. That if you tell on me.. I won't be here to take care of you like I am now" Beomgyu said as he rubbed the ointment on Taehyuns wrist.

"But I can take care of myself—"

"Lies, I can take care of you better then you can take care of yourself." Beomgyu said as he set the ointment down and kissed Taehyuns wrist.

Beomgyu grabbed Taehyuns face with both of his hands and looked him in the eyes. Listen baby... You need me..so you have to keep it a secret.. Our secret alright.. Because I'm the only one who can take care of you. You are a gift from up above and I'm here to keep you safe alright?" Beomgyu muttered as he kissed Taehyuns neck.

Taehyun was soon laid down, naked with Beomgyu on top of him.

Was Beomgyu right? Did Beomgyu really convince Taehyun.. That Taehyun couldn't live without him?

-----
I hate cliffhangers.

Also.

Damn.