4

"Attention all students. Due to the emergency parent conference last night. We ask that all students are off the school grounds by 5PM. We also ask that all students are home by 8PM. If students aren't off school grounds by then. They will be escorteded off unless they are waiting for a ride or is staying for a club or sports. We also ask that those who DO stay back for clubs or sports, have a ride home. If not you aren't able to attend these after school activities. If you are not at home by 8PM, there will be a search team out to get you. I hope you call can understand that this is all for your safety. "

Kai looked around the much table at his group of friends. Kai set his chopsticks down and cleared his throat. "What was all that about? What happened?" Kai said and looked around for answers.

"Two kids were-"

"Yeonjun shut up, he doesn't need to know" Taehyun said, cutting Yeonjun off. "Two kids were found murdered Kai" Soobin said and rolled his eyes when Taehyun slapped his shoulder. Kai's eyes went wide as he leaned in closer. "How were they.. Found??" He asked and continued to look at Soobin.

"Well... A boy was found buried deep in the woods. Some dude was going to go chop down wood and found him, he was almost unrecognizable because his face was bashed in.. They put two and two together since he's been missing for a while. And the girl.. She was found by the han river by a jogger yesterday morning.. Said she was strangled then her neck was snapped. Also.. Her right hands missing" Soobin said. The table was silent for a while as Soobin went back to eating.

"I suddenly don't wanna eat anymore...." Kai said and pushed his food away. "Wow.... Who could be doing this to random teens?... " Taehyun said as he laid his head on Beomgyus shoulder. "You know something... I've been thinking.. Like did those teens do something. Do they have bad blood with someone.. But.. Here in school those kids were nobody's" Soobin said before stuffing his mouth full with Kai's food.

"That's harsh Soobin" Taehyun said with a frown. Yeonjun shook his head and set him cup down. "But Soobins got a point, it couldn't have been someone from school who did it. Those kids were barley known around here. If there is a killer out there, their doing it for fun" Yeonjun said, Soobin nodding in agreement with Yeonjun. Kai scoffed.

"You're only saying that because you wanna give Soobin head again-"

"And what about it!"

"You guys are disgusting" Taehyun said with a deep sigh before he turned to Beomgyu. "And you.. Why are you wearing this big bandaid? What happened hm?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu with a soft voice as he gently stroked Beomgyus cheek.

Beomgyu smiled and shook his head. "I was curing my hair and burnt myself.. So I just have this red mark on my face and I covered it with this bandage" Beomgyu said and pointed to his curly hair. Taehyun pouted and gave Beomgyu multiple kisses on the lips. "Don't worry baby, I'll teach you how to do it right okay?" Taehyun said with a big smile. Beomgyu nodded and kissed Taehyun again.

"Really... Right in front of my ramen..."

•••

"Alright baby, need to go anywhere before I take you home?" Beomgyu asked as he started up his car. Taehyun shook his head and set his bag in the back of the car. "No, I just wanna go home and sleep" Taehyun said and leaned back in his chair. Beomgyu nodded and soon started to drive on the road.

"Ah, I heard of this song a while ago." Beomgyu said and turned the volume on his radio up when he heard the familiar melody of killing me softly. Taehyun closed his eyes and let the song drown his eyes. He was so tired. School was getting tough, but it was alright. Taehyun will be fine.

But suddenly... The smell of bleach hit Taehyuns nose. It was so strong... That faint smell of bleach was getting stronger and stronger.

Taehyun cracked his eyes opened and looked at Beomgyu, beomgyu seemed as if he didn't notice. But to Taehyun, it botherer him. He looked in the back seats, for whatever way causing the smell. But Taehyun saw nothing. Beomgyu probably was cleaning his car. He does like to have a clean car.

But... Taehyun saw it... It almost slipped his eye sight.. A drop of red on his white seat. If Beomgyu was cleaning.. Was was there red.. While the smell of bleach clogged his nose..

He was able to smell something different... The smell of blood. That familiar smell he got when he accidently cut his fingers whole chopping up food.

Why was there blood.. In Beomgyus car.

"... Baby!"

"Huh!?" Taehyun said as he turned to Beomgyu. Beomgyu smiled and grabbed Taehyuns bag for him before planting a kiss on Taehyuns lips. "We're here... If you need me.. Call me alright?" Beomgyu said as he gave Taehyun a warm smile.

Taehyun was shaken up.. But he nodded and gave Beomgyu another kiss and a small good bye before getting outside and walked to the door of his house.

Taehyun couldn't stop thinking..

Why? Was there blood in Beomgyus car? Why did his car smell like bleach.. What was Beomgyu hiding??

----

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Stay safe!
Vote!

I love you all!

Bye bye.