𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

TW- MURDER, SUICIDE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Hello, please help me... My boyfriend he.. He fell off the small balcony.. The wood just broke and he fell down and I.. I couldn't grab him in Time.. When I ran down the stairs to were he landed he wasn't breathing! Please!!"

Taehyun stared down at Beomgyus lifeless body.

Sad.

What has Beomgyu turned Taehyun into? A murderer? No.. He wasn't a murderer.

Beomgyu was.. He was just the boyfriend of one.. But could you blame Taehyun. For months he tried to get through every day knowing exactly what Beomgyu did.

What could he do!!

They were on a date. And they decided to stay over at Beomgyus while his parents were out. On the top of the stairs, they stood next to a small ledge.. And Taehyun could still hear Beomgyus words.

"Don't go breaking my heart.."

Taehyun couldn't hold it in. So he pushed Beomgyu. And Beomgyu fell over.

But when Taehyun went down, Beomgyu was still breathing. Barely moving, he said.

"Ah.... I knew it would come... Did I say something wrong Taehyun.. Im sorry.. But don't think... For one second you've escaped me. Soon you'll be in my arms again.. We were destined to be together... You'll see... Because now... You're just like me..."

Taehyun didn't believe the words. He wasn't like Beomgyu. He wasn't like that crazy boy.

He was free! Right? He had to be..

Free from Beomgyu.. Was he free? Or.. Was he still held by his will. Was he truly crazy now? Or was it all in his head.

Was Beomgyu really gone.. It was to much. Realization hit Taehyun like a train.. Beomgyu was gone.. Maybe Beomgyu really did care for him.. And he was gone.

That sudden regret hit Taehyun as he fell to his knees, next to Beomgyus lifeless body.

"Beomgyu.. I'm sorry.. Wake up now.. Gyu.. Beomgyu.. Please stop playing around I'm sorry.. "

No answer..

Why... Why did he push Beomgyu!? Why wasn't he still breathing?? Taehyun regretted it.

Beomgyu was right.. He had no one to take care of him now.. Taehyun was gonna fall apart. He knew he was..

Taehyuns chest felt heavy.. He felt lost.

It hurt. His chest hurt so much. What was he to do? He hugged Beomgyu body as he cried.

It hurt so bad.

The pain was to much. The tears burnt.. He wanted to stop it. He needed to stop it. The pain that he suddenly felt... He needed to be in Beomgyus arms. Beomgyu kept him safe.

A world without Beomgyu.. Was hell.

"Soon? How far away was soon Beomgyu?" Taehyun asked as he stood to his feet, looking down at Beomgyu. Taehyun wiped his tears away and walked to the kitchen.

The Sharpest knife he saw, he grabbed.

Two deep cuts where all it took for the blood to flow out.

One minute was all it took for Taehyuns vision to become blurry as he went to lay next to Beomgyus body.

Taehyun smiled and grabbed Beomgyu hand, leaning in and kissed his lips.

A small smile came to Taehyuns face.. He was gonna be with Beomgyu soon..  Just like Beomgyu said.. They were destined to be together.

ETERNALLY.