2

⚠ WARNING ⚠
Mentions of harming others.
Crazy thoughts about committing murder
Do NOT read if uncomfortable!

A salad and water, just like Taehyun asked. Beomgyu walked down the hallway with Taehyun food, he didn't really care if he ate lunch or not. Eventually he'd eat something so it really didn't matter to him.

All that mattered was that he gave his Taehyun his much needed food, he didn't want Taehyun to be hungry or dehydrated. So his main task was to give Taehyun his food...

Beomgyu quietly walked into the school library and gave a small bow and smile to the librarian before walking over to were Taehyun was. Taehyun was so busy replacing the stickers on books he didn't hear Beomgyu walk up behind him and wrap his arms around Taehyun while setting his food on the table.

"You work to hard baby, take a break and eat" Beomgyu mumbled as he kissed Taehyuns cheek. Taehyun let out a small giggle and shook his head. "I only have a couple books let me finish" Taehyun said as he gave his head a small shake.

"You shouldn't wait to eat your food, replacing the stickers can wait but starving can't. Eat." Beomgyu said as he pulled a chair next to Taehyun. Taehyun sucked in his breath as he set the book down. "Alright.." Taehyun said and opened the lid to his salad. Beomgyu smiled as he watched Taehyun take a bite of his salad.

"There you go, now you won't be so hungry" Beomgyu said while running his fingers through Taehyuns hair. "Yeah, you take such good care of me" Taehyun said with a smile. Beomgyu nodded and continued to watch Taehyun eat.

He was happy to have Taehyun. He loved how Taehyun listened to him; Like he had control over Taehyun. His Taehyun.

Oh his Taehyun was perfect. So so so...perfect. Everything about his Taehyun was one of a kind. Something..that should never be shared..

Out of the corner of Beomgyus eyes, he saw a girl staring right at Taehyun.

No.

She didn't think she had a chance with him did she! That made Beomgyu want to laugh here and there. That bitch. Thinking she was good enough for Taehyun.

That made Beomgyu sick to his stomach. Oh, he'd show her what happens to people who think they're good enough for Taehyun.

First he'd kidnap her. Yes... Then he'd jab her eyes out so she can never see again. Then he'd cut off her tongue so she can't even think of confessing her love to Taehyun.

And after that he'd slit her wrist. He'd make sure they were deep cuts so her blood could spill out before she could scream for help. Then after that.. He'd watch her beg for her life. Till soon. She gave her last breath and died.

Beomgyu giggled at the thought and sighed. Taehyun took a sip of his water and looked at Beomgyu. "What's so funny?" He asked as a smile creeped to his face. Beomgyu snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head.

"Nothing...Im just thinking about you is all" Beomgyu lied and rubbed his finger over Taehyuns cheek before pulling Taehyun in for a kiss.

Taehyun giggled and kissed Beomgyu back. And while they kissed. Beomgyu  looked straight at the girl.

She may not know.

But Beomgyus gonna kill her.