𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [seraphic]

━━━━━━ MEMORY ;┊final romance of rhapsody           ✧・

━━━━━━ MEMORY ;┊
final romance of rhapsody ✧・

a young boy opened the doors to the marvelous garden belonging to the residence that held an event for their successful friends of the art industries. with a sharp cough, the blond walked through the wondrous plants and flowers, stepping on the tiled pathway.
he heard a laugh come from the distance to the side, a high pitched feminine laugh that caught his attention.

he walked closer to the source, through the sunflowers and roses, he saw a little girl, slightly younger than him, making a flower crown. an overrated move but this girl made one for her pet rabbit.
white as snow, cute as heck and the little girl..the little boy thinks she's pretty. the girl looked up, sensing a presence in front of her and saw the blond blushing boy.

they both stared at each other for a good while, examine their young beauty. the girl introduced herself first.

"hi! i'm y/n!" the h/c-haired girl stood up and brought out her hand for him to shake.
"e-eichi..." the boy shyly took her hand and shook it. impressed by her manners at such a young age, he smiled softly before glancing down at the snowy rabbit, munching on a carrot. y/n sat back down on her knees and eichi followed her move. "his name is coco." y/n scratched behind coco's ear.

"he's cute." eichi smiled. "i know right!" y/n giggled. eichi looked at her dress that suited her elegantly and then at his vest that matched her color scheme. "y/n, we're matching."

y/n hummed, quickly looking at his clothing and then at her dress. it took her seconds to realize that they were indeed wearing almost the same colors, how inconveniently flattering. "we are! that's so cool!" y/n takes eichi's hands in here, bringing him up victoriously. his blue eyes shimmered.

'so kind...'

eichi felt a cough traveling up his throat violently so he snapped his head to the side and let it out, without holding back. y/n pulled away from him, which her rabbit hopped on her lap as a reaction. eichi covered his mouth and let out two more coughs. y/n's lips parted.
"oh no..-are you allergic to the flowers? you shouldn't be here the-" "it's not the flowers...i have this..sickness. my doctors are trying their best to find out what i have."

y/n sadly pouted. "oh.." she lowered her head.
she passed coco another mini carrot from the small brown hisaki gave her before entering the garden. "there might be a possibility that there won't be any cure."

y/n's breath hitched. she looked up at eichi, worriedly. "what! but, there has to be or you'll die!" eichi forced a calm smile. they barely knew each other and y/n seemed concern for this sickness eichi has yet to discover. sickness or not, y/n wanted him to be freed by the distress of a malfunction in his body.