Chapter 3.5: Shadow children

Dear readers, 

Dear readers, 

This Chapter might be triggering to some readers. It is also violence and child abuse ;( Please viewer discretion Advised...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. Newk was a diabolical man he always experimented on others being in a non-caring manner. He tampered, sliced, cut, and mettled with each child as they scream in bloody pain. Each child held on to each other and when one of them was taken for another experiment they were forced to here the painful screams. They were thrown in a Cold dungeon with only one loaf of bread and one cup of water each day. This went on for five years, 260 weeks, 1825 days, but Finally, the mad man had made his despicable machine but there was a catch he did not need the children anymore. Mr. Newk didn't simply kill the children or toss them out... No, he did even worse he dissected the children in a conscious mind tearing limb for limb and organ for organ each child one by one with a grin and all he left out a chuckle. He remade them into one all-knowing being and connected them to the machine. They all landed in an unknown world a was immediately by a mysterious figure (Not Mr. Newk) But mysteriously Pinto did not fall into the mind control instead most of his memories were wiped out. Soon He found Lelay then Tamiko and Starlight but little did he know he's more dangerous than he seems...  

To be continued...