not gay

Lilly POV

She asks if i have a boyfriend and i said no . I have a girlfriend but I am not lesbian and I don't have interest in girls . I said I love Bethany Mota but in best friend type and I am dating her because now her happiness can go over my happiness . I have you and you make me very happy and she is going to live with us . Is that okay with you ? She said it is okay,  because she is a fangirl about Bethany .

~~~ skipping to airport to meet Beth ~~~

Bethany pov

I am so happy today . I am going to see Lilly again and she got a daughter of 14 years old . Can't wait to meet her and kiss Lilly.

I am now driving to the airport and I just reached it . I see Lilly beautiful long hair and run up to her ! She has a beautiful child next to her .

Ashley pov

We are waiting on Bethany Mota then Mom get attacked by some crazy but beautiful girl . Then she looks at me and It was Bethany . Then she kissed Lilly but she pushed always and whisperd something in her ear and she nod.

Lilly pov

Me and Ashley are waiting for Beth and then some crazy ,hot girl jumps on my back and i almost fall on but then i see it Bethany she sees Ashley smile at her . She kisses me on the mouth so i push her off and whispers to her not here, we can do it later she nod. Ashley has a disgust face then i laughed a little making her smile.

~~ skipping to landing in Florida ~~

(Still Lilly pov )

Ashley sleeps so peacefully but we are landing so she need to wake up . I put on her favorite song and she is already dancing to the song, It's 5h song Work From Home! Hahaha . Good Morning Princess . Bethany is not with us because she booked a different, that was full and our plane was full so we see her over 5 minutes when we land. We see her and I run up to her and hug her . She kisses me on the cheek . We rented a car and went to the house when we got there Ashley was drooling. I asked Ashley if she likes the house ? She said "It's mansion not house!"

 My and Bethany laugh . Later  at 1 pm she told us she is going to Starbucks so she went with her pennyboard and I had bought a small suprise for her and put it in her room .I got her apple computer and a Iphone 5c in blue and she didn't mention that it is her birthday tomorrow so I am going to suprise her . Because i noticed a lot of youtubers are in Florida now becuase of some convention going on here .

Ashley pov

When we reached the house it was huge house with a beautiful big yard . I would not call that a house, it's a mansion! I went to look around the house hoping to get a better room then i see a nice white yet ellegant room , I see my mum (Lilly) already has the room occupied.I went to the rest of the second floor looking for a room and found a nice blue and purple colored room and it looks better then the other room . It has a queen size bed and rainbow painted on the wall with drawing things and a camera  on the table . I have my own bathroom and a walking closet ,awesome! I still haven't told them my birthday is tomorrow.but after I kept looking around the house , I found out a lot of stuff. We have a pool in the backgarden and a trampoline, we got a movie room, A music room, A room with stuff of recording things and 2 more bedrooms as time kept going, I got bored and asked mom if I could you to the best shop ever Starbucks. she told me i was allowed to go.

So grabbed my pennyboard and went skateboarding to starbucks when i was skating, some dude hit me.  He said "I am so sorry, It should have paid attention while walking and shouldn't been texting". I said" It's okay really it can happen to anyone , What is your name I asked him ?" "Oh yeah sorry , My name is Jack"He said.

Ok jack do you want to go to starbucks . "Sure I would love to! " Jack said." Here's my phone number btw *****-*****-**** " I said.

A/N
Is you like my book send my love and like !!
Is you hate my book look for love and like this !!

Bye unicorns love you