Different

Ashley pov

After my birthday party  I didnt look the same way to my mom and was talking more with Bethany . And My and Jack are talking and be didnt get in a relationship because . He lives in London and I live here in Florida . I think if Bethany breaks up with Lilly ( yes Lilly not mom ) I am begging Bethany to go live in London with me and ask if I can date Jack because I love him duh !.

One week later

Ashley pov

I can't take it anymore !! Lilly cheated on Bethany with Kingsley . She did not just kiss him or something but sleept with him in Bethany's house and at my birthday . And the worst is she act like nothing ever happend and I am happy that she don't know the secret . But today I am going up to her and saying something about it !!
bethany left and we are home alone .

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

It was locked strang

IT's Ashley open the door !!

Wait a minute Ashley

Who are you talking to honey , It was a mens voice .

Open the door Lilly

She opend the door after 2 minutes .

I went to her face and said : I know you sleept with Kingsley on my birthday . And you going to tell Bethany today or I will .

She was shocked and speechless.

I said to her that I know their was a guy here before she open the door for me .

She said I am not telling Bethany shit and so are you . She whistle and 2 boys came in to her bedroom . I got scared , I never seen her so . She said : you don't tell anything to Bethany got it Bitch !! I was scared then I said . I am going to tell her if you want or not !! .The boys grabbed my and then everything went black .

Hey everybody sorry for the crappy chapter buy lot off drama next 5 chapters .

If you love my book give it love and like it

If you hate my book look for love and like it