Neighbors

Bethany pov

I was so happy that Ashley had buy the house and plane tickets . We are moving in to a lovely neighborhood next to a couple and a empty house . I think people bought is already but was not living in it get . We left to London and The house there in Florida . We are going to stay at London for a week then go back to Florida and ship all of us stuff to London. I went to collab with Zalfie ( Alfie deyes and Zoe sugg ) . I found out that Zalfie lives next to us . So that is going to be fun. Lilly is not in prison. She is back in Toronto with her parents . I found out because off her videos. Yes I still watch her video !!

Now

Ashley pov

Yesterday we shipped our stuff to London . We are now going back to London . I can wait to suprise Jack . I already told Finn about my plan. I am now going to Starbucks to meet up with Jack . I get there and I order a hot choco . Wait for Jack . I text Finn asking when Jack coming . He texted back saying . He will be there in about 30 seconds. So i waited then I see Finn kissing his girlfriend and then look for Jack. He sees me and come hugging me and then kissed me . We went to the movies . After they dropped of at my house and Finn girlfriend is so nice her name is precious . When we get their . I see something I didnt but did miss seeing .

what did Ashley see ?
Is lilly back ? Bethany mom ? Bethany kissing someone she missed ?

If you like my book give it look and like it

If you hate my book look for love and like it
Bye Unicorns