Hate

The boys all said they are dissappionted or sad or said bitch , whore , slut . The only two that was still was happy with my was Jack j , Jack G because they know what really happen . We dont hang out much because boys but . I am going today to their house and say why I did it . I know some will still be mad or dissaapionted . But I am not the bitch or whore here . He is the whore .

I had woke up the next day with the texts saying that they are dissappionted sad and calling me a bitch . I was ignoring them except the jacks . they was their when hayes kissed the girl . And they know why I was angry . You meant think maybe it was a fan like Jack but Why do you care . I am going to explain right now. So he was my bestfriend because nobody else my age to talk to . The day he says he loves he went and kissed a girl. What if he asked to be my boyfriend and said yes and I would go to starbucks then park to find him kissing a girl . And I don't want him getting hurt by a girl . Mentally and Pyshically .

Next chapter will be about Lilly and Bethany and Connor and Kingsley mostly .

If you love my book send it love and like it

If you hate my book look for love and like it
Bye Unicorns