Ashley Birthday Part 1

Lilly pov

I can't wait today is her birthday and yesterday wasbso funny when she had seen her Imac and Iphone . Today I am having a suprise party with lot off youtubers and Bethany is taking her shopping because we didnt get time for that . I am inviting Tyler Oakley , Ryan Higa , Grace Helbig , Hannah Hart , Mamrie Hart , Colleen Ballinger , Joey Graffeca , Kingbach , De StormPower , Nash Grier  , Zoe Sugg , Joe Sugg , Alfie Dayes , Marcus Butler , Beverly Dee , Shaanxo , PrankVSPrank,O2L, and the britisch twins Jack and Finn Harries But Joey said he is bringing a friend so that is going to be a great party . Can't wait for the party ! When Ashley is still sleeping I am going to buy her presents and the snacks and sodas and of course the decoraties . I am now in the store and going to buy 50 cans of Arizona , 10 bags of popcorn , 20 different candy , 10 different bags of chips , 3 bottles of Coca Cola , 3 bottles of Sprite ,1 bottle of tequila for the ladies and later I am going to order 2 large Pizzas . I am now going to a craft store and buying partyhats , happy birthday bander , nummer of age candles , cute lava lamps . I am now going to buy her presents and go to starbucks for a chocolat chip cream .

Ashley pov

Today is my Birthday and can't wait to go shopping with Bethany . I got 600 dollars to spent on clothes and shoes . First I am going to take a shower and brush my teeth and make breakfast for The girls and then wake Beth up to go shopping .

~~skip to the mall ~~~

(Still Ashley pov )

I am now going to nike . I am going to buy The Jordans I want the silver and pink one and some slippers . Then we went to Forever 21 . I bought 3 shirts , 1 with slay , other with flowers , other just plain pink . I also bought 2 bikinis 1 pink and black pocadotas and other one plain blue and purple and 2 skater skirts and 1 skinny jeans . Bethany wanted to go to Starbucks so I order Cotton candy frap and she order the same thing . After 3 hours off shopping and drinking starbucks we went to movies. I wanted to see Step all in . So we order popcorn and the lady asks me with butter . I was like excuse my I want butter . After the movie it was Amazing !!

Bethany pov

After we finished the movie . I called Lilly to check if everything was ready so we could come home . She said we can come . So we went home and She was sobShoxked but Happy . She went to hug us right away !! We were partying till I see something I didnt won't to see !!

Oops I did it again  . Other Cliffhanger . What did Bethany not wanted to see

if you love my book send my love and like this !!?

If you hate my book look for love and like this !!?