Chapter 9 She's my lighting

I woke up and Adam was sitting at his desk so I quietly walked up to me. I was going to scare but him but I read what he was writing.

"I will always love her more than she'll ever know, she's my lighting"

Lighting is he talking about me? I screamed boo in Adam's hear and he quickly closed his diary. Oh sorry, his journal of thoughts and feelings. His face blushed in embarrassment, its still adorable but was that me he was writing about?

You: What were you writing

Adam: Nr-nothing

You: Yeah no you're a terrible liar who is she

Adam: No one its nothing and its about no one

You: Okay but I will find out soon Adam very soon

Adam: 1 why'd you say it like that and 2 no you won't

We dropped the argument and ate breakfast then rollerbladed in town for a bit. We ran into some Ducks and hung out with them until our game started. We were playing against the Jets, honestly it's an easy win, they're the second now worse team in the league. We went to Goldberg's parents bakery diner thing, it's a cute place and they have delicious food there. We meet up with the rest of the Ducks then went to the rink. Tammy and I talked the whole way there, she's always been like my sister. We added Connie in our conversation when she fell and I rusted over to help her and I told them what I read in Adam's diary. They think he likes me yet he made a vow to never like each other, but I hope they're right. When we got to the rink we rusted in and got ready then skated out onto the ice. Peter and Karp fell while getting on the ice and I laughed but helped Peter up as Tammy helped Karp. Peter stared into my eyes and held longer than I'd like him too. Coach called us all in and told us who's starting. Of course I took the first face off and I could feel eyes on me, not the normal face off everyone's watching no like a watching falling in love. I looked over to the bench after I scored and saw Peter turning red when I looked at him, great. The game went on for a bit and of course we won, we made the play offs. Dad said he's going to pick us up in his van before practice tomorrow. Jesse, Tammy, and I were talking in the locker room when I saw Peter staring at my again and Adam looked pissed. Why, probably because there's a mini Ser on this team. We all started pouring soda on each other and celebrating going to the playoffs. Jesse, Tammy, Adam, and I went to my house and swam in my indoor pool, also getting the soda off of us. Tammy and Jesse asked me if I liked Adam and I just stayed silent but Jesse had to swim to Adam talking to him. About what you might ask, probably about me liking him. The guys started swimming around then went underwater and Adam picked me up has Jesse picked up Tammy. They look so cute together, I ship it. It was getting late so Tammy, Jesse, and Adam just spend the night. The only reason we slept was because we have practice in 5 or 6 hours. Tammy and I forced the guys to put face masks on with us and it was so cute, it's obvious Tammy likes Jesse. We took the masks off then went to bed, luckily I have a bed big enough for all of us. It was Adam, me, Tammy, then Jesse. I fell asleep cuddling someone, I'm guessing Tammy.
To Be Continued...