Meet the friends

Chapter One

3rd pov

"And... CUUUTTT!!" Hoseok, the director shouted. Everyone in the film set started to pack up as Jimin has done his part in the story. The cameras stopped filming and the big lights started to dim. The only lights that are left open are the ceiling lights, which are big so it is no problem for the crews to fix their things.

"JIMIN-AH!!!" A wild horse (😂😂😂) suddenly appeared and throws itself on Jimin's small frame, making him stumble a little.

"Aish, Hyung! Do you really have to throw yourself at me? Why are you here anyways? You should be there helping your crew!" Jimin lectured, giving his hyung an annoyed look.

"They dont need my help, and plus I'm the director so that means I'm free. And dont give me that look, i hate it." Hoseok pointed at Jimin's face. His smile returned on his face and he draped his arm on Jimin's shoulder, walking at where Jimin is going.

"You're so stubborn. Cmon Hyung~! Get your damn arm off me I'm tired! I just finished an action movie so my body is still recovering. Give me a break!" Jimin exhaled exaggeratedly, showing his tiredness on his face. Hoseok noticed this and immediately removed his arm on Jimin's, knowing how tired his little mochi is.

"I'm sorry. Anyways, let's go to your room and change your clothes, go home after, you need to rest." Hoseok's cheerful face turned into a serious and concerned one. Worrying for his best friend for 7 years. Yes, they were best friends since college, jimin dreamed to be a famous actor while hoseok dreamed to be a director.

Seeing them now,, successful and famous, they never let each other's sight go. They always stick together as a director and as an actor.

"No, Hyung it's fine. I'm sorry if I suddenly blew at you, I'm just really tired now." Jimin's tired face turned into guilt as soon as he felt that Hoseok's cheerful state change. Hoseok has always been the cheerful one, seeing him like this really worries jimin.

"No, Jimin. Im not mad that you suddenly blew, I know that you're tired. So take a rest and change. I'll call your body guards and send you home." Hoseok ruffled jimin's soft blonde hair. As they neared his designated room, Hoseok opened the door for Jimin and they both went inside.

Even if Jimin already have designers and stylists, Hoseok still insists to help jimin as he also sees Jimin as his younger brother.

"Hyung." Jimin called after removing his top clothes, remaining in his t-shirt.

"Hmm?" Hoseok pulled a cold drink out of the mini refrigerator and drank it all the way down. Focusing on Jimin after.

"When will my next film be?" Jimin sat down on one of the couches, taking the towel next to him and wiping his sweat off his milky white skin.

"Eager much?" Hoseok chuckled and smirked at Jimin, knowing exactly what his next film will be. Jimin is famous, like literally soo famous that a lot of people want him on specific movies and such. Since Hoseok is Jimin's director, he was the one who received Jimin's next movie film.

Jimin glared at Hoseok's choice of words.

"You should take a break jimin. Have a vacation, you may be a famous actor but that doesnt mean you have to live your life acting. You should enjoy it with other activities." Hoseok said, taking out a food from the refrigerator.

"But I don't need a break! And I am enjoying my life as an actor!" Jimin protested. Pouting afterwards and crossing his arms.

"Aigoo jiminie! You really like tiring yourself huh? But sorry for you, I haven't received any movie proposal yet, so you have to wait. As of now, i want you to listen to me as your HYUNG and take a vacation. You just finished the film today, we still have to fix the outcome of the movie, and then there's the red carpet where you and the other actors will walk and take photos. There's still a lot in between. So i suggest you take a rest and wait for the movie to come out and then that's when I'll receive the new proposal. I heard its quite different from now on." Hoseok lied about the 'not receiving the proposal of the new movie'. He already received it at the middle of Jimin's filming. But he decided to hide it first to the younger as he was overworking himself.